𝟓. 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Both the teachers were forced to come out from their vocal fight and slowly become conscious about what just happened. Both of them turned towards the students who were now trying to hold off their laughter, the teachers just realized that they used unparliamentary language in front of a bunch of 17 years olds.

Both their eyes widened and mouths went agape. Jungkook looked like a shocked bunny and his friend like a lost puppy.

And that was the last straw, the way the teachers faces look was way more hilarious than any of the sitcoms they have ever watched, so all of them burst out laughing clutching on to their stomach.

The way the red haired male laughed rolling on the floor made the students laugh harder.

Soon they were catching breath as they laughed so hard after maybe an year?

They corrected their posture and stood straight looking at the teachers whose expression did not even budge. They were still in a trance with their eyes as big as saucers and mouths open.

Among everything that was happening, there is still one person who leaned his back on the wall of the hallway with his arms crossed with a bored expression painted on his extremely handsome face looking at them from the start.

Suga came forward and snapped his fingers in front of their faces ,"Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, maybe you should close your mouths before Ms. Anne puts her tongue inside," he commented followed by the snickers of the students.

Both the teachers choked on air after listening to the comment. They immediately closed their mouths with a disgusted expression on their faces and replied, "Eww!!" in sync.

The students again laughed at them until the brunette broke it by clearing his voice, "So um. . .yeah , I am really sorry for my unprofessional behavior and the use of my unparliamentary language," he apologized as he scratched the back of his neck nervously and gave an awkward bunny smile to them followed by Yugyeom, "I'm sorry too, we should not have behaved like that," he spoke.

They just looked at both the teachers before laughing out loud again and this time the pink haired male came forward, "It's ok Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, we actually enjoyed it and sorry for laughing like that," he apologized and bowed to them.

Jungkook immediately shook his head and spoke, "That's really kind of you," he smiled a little and continued, "Now, shall we leave to the class?," he asked and looked around for an answer and all of them nodded except Jimin who was still in the same position, not even giving a flying fuck about what was going on.

Wow! Just wow! I should be really lucky that I am finally attracted to someone and the whole universe is against it. First, he was my student. Second, he is as cold as the banana milk bottle I left in my freezer this morning. And third, I have to deal with my feelings for this living refrigerator who does not even spare a glance at me. I must have done so many good deeds in my previous life! He thought as he started walking towards the classroom with the four students following behind him.

Yugyeom already left with Taemin to his class after apologizing for the second time.

After walking for 5 min in silence, they reached to the entrance of the classroom. Jungkook turned towards them and started, "They are active. . .actually, hyper active. Hope you will become good friends with them. I will introduce you once we enter the class," he supplied earning a nod from them.

He entered the room with the four puppies trailing behind him and once they entered, they stood horizontally in a straight line.

Jungkook cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and succeeded as they were now looking at their beloved Mr. Jeon who stood there with a bunny smile.