𝟐𝟏. 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔

Pic cr to the original owner

Tada! It's a DOUBLE UPDATE MOTHA FUCKA!!

Have fun reading!

Sia 💟

__________________________________________________________

Or he does not think it goes smoothly.

Because Jungkook was seducing him. He was trying very hard to destroy the self-control Jimin had. And Jimin wished he did not enter so casually without knocking on the door.

He's just sleeping you asshat! His conscience tutted.

But who would sleep on the couch only in a sweatshirt and boxers? And ripped jeans thrown carelessly on the floor below.

It is his house and he can sleep naked if he wants to, it said and Jimin quietly chose the chair opposite to the couch and sat, waiting for him to wake up.

And maybe he should not have chosen the seat in front of him. Because he felt like he was given the front seat in a show—The catch? You can't take your eyes off the stage. And the stage was too attractive for Jimin to avert his eyes off it.

After what felt like a few hours and not thirty minutes, Jungkook slowly started moving in his sleep and stretched his limbs. And Jimin definitely did not look at the porcelain skin that was exposed. No. He would never agree in a million years.

Jungkook was surely something. Not even the shitload of clubs Jimin visited for missions managed to even give a jerk to his self-restraint but a glimpse of Jungkook's waist directly brought an earthquake for him inside.

Is he seducing you? Or are you being seduced by him? His conscience was back and Jimin just tried to shake off the thoughts. He needs to talk and only talk.

While Jimin was busy fighting his own internal battles, the oblivious brunette innocently lifted himself off the couch and sat up. Jimin respectfully looked at his thighs—eyes. Eyes only.

Jungkook slowly gathered himself and rubbed his eyes. He did not get a wink of sleep yesterday because of the activities he witnessed last night but he always had his granny who could make him sleep without a pill by her beautiful melody.

Smiling lazily with his eyes closed, he yawned and reached for the water bottle on the small stand beside the couch. He opened the cap, started drinking and slowly opened his eyes only to choke on the water when he saw the raven sitting right in front of him and looking straight at him.

As soon as their eyes met, Jimin—even though did not expect the reaction—got flustered and froze. Should I help him?

He choked because of you! Of course, you have to help him, it was his conscience again.

And before he could react, Jungkook beat him to it.

"Are you serious! Again?" He exclaimed and placed the bottle back and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. Jimin just sat there and did nothing.

He expected a "Hello" at least but Jungkook acted like he was not even present in front of him.

After a few minutes of being ignored, Jimin came to think why the latter was acting that way. Maybe he was indicating to him to talk first? So, Jimin decided to speak.

"Jungkook-ssi—

"Oh come on! I'm trying to work here," Jungkook said nonchalantly in between checking his laptop and munching on a packet of chips.

Jimin was suddenly taken aback by the reply. He did not know where the latter got the confidence to be calm and composed after everything that happened.