Chapter 2

📌 Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

As the cold devoured the remaining heat from home in my body, I took the opportunity to locate where my brother was in a field full of strangers.

I was hoping that he was still the same when it comes to talking with him; he would always be outgoing, imaginative, and enthusiastic just talking about his normal, everyday stuff, which made them more interesting than how he narrated them. I was never bored with him to the point that silences between us were always comfortable, and we could tease each other in a way that we knew we were just being pathetic.

However, when our parents had their divorce, Oslo had to move away with Dad, who was his biological father. We talked everyday since the day he left, but after a few months, we had little to no words exchanged between the two of us, making us grow up in two completely separate worlds without knowing each other's whereabouts. At this point, if he were already waiting for me at the airport, I wouldn't be surprised if I mistake him for a stranger, however, I would be disappointed at myself.

I checked my phone and connected to the airport's WiFi so I could see if he sent me a message on any of my social media accounts. When I found none, I decided to make the first move and sent him a message on Snapchat.

Egypt: I'm at the airport
now. Dad said you'll
pick me up?

After a few moments, I had an incoming call from Oslo.

"Norwaaaay! Where are you?" I asked Oslo, who softly chuckled with the nickname I used.

"I'm here at the airport, too, but I can't find you. Also, your flight number isn't here for some reason," Oslo said, then I widened my eyes.

"What? Are you sure you got the correct one?"

"Yes. Dad forwarded me the message you sent hi—fuck. What airport are you in?"

"Edinburgh."

"Oh, no. I'm at the wrong airport. I can get there in an hour, though?" Oslo said, then I sighed.

"Well, there's nothing I can do to make you come here faster, right? But, it's okay; I can wait."

"Actually, you can do something. Turn around," Oslo said, and when I turned around, I saw my younger brother, who was at least two inches taller than I am and about seven meters away from where I stood, then I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"I missed you so much!" I said, then he laughed as he hugged me back.

"I missed you, too. How's Papa?" Oslo asked, and it was only then that I noticed that he had a slightly different accent compared to mine whenever he talked.

"He's doing great, but, honestly, he would've been so proud to see Witchtoria get married, so he's upset about not coming. Had to comfort him a little before I left," I said, then Oslo nodded his head.