Pink Venom

[Disclaimer: This is a fanfiction. Don't take anything seriously]

Pink Venom !!

What a beautiful way to describe love !!!

Beautiful but poisonous !!

Namjoon chuckles sadly, tossing his mobile phone to the side

Namjoon chuckles sadly, tossing his mobile phone to the side. He then rubs his pen vigorously on the white paper, drawing some meaningless doodles and eventually tears. The tall guy rests his head on the desk and shuts his tired eyes. If only he could shut off his mind also, just like his eyes but he could not. He was sooo tired of all these...all these success !!! Weird ? Doesn't make sense? People would laugh and might also curse if they hears that Namjoon had grown tired of the so called success !!! But that's the truth!!! As BTS had been riding  higher and higher, Namjoon felt like he had lost control over everything. Whenever the whole team turned to the leader for the much needed direction, he could not express how clueless he himself was !!! It might sound extremely ungrateful but he was tired of being 'the leader'  all the freaking time. To be honest, he sometimes got envious of Yoongi and Hoseok that how they had been simultaneously working on their own projects alongside the BTS group work. He felt extremely sad to see how Kookie and Tae had discovered their own color but too afraid to step outside of the group and paint their own world. It was sickening to see a sulking Jin, whenever the media and internet went frenzy over the enlistment debate. So one day, one fine day, when all the seven were together, they unanimously decided to take a break from the group activities and Jimin cried. Other six smiled sadly with teary eyes. It was sad, it was bad but all of them knew in their hearts that it was needed, to avoid the worse. Namjoon too knew it, understood it but in some corner in his heart, he felt the guilt, he sensed the failure as a leader. Though his members coaxed him, assured him that it was their decision, still Namjoon could not get rid of the feeling. The decision was made and with bated hearts they waited to do the toughest job, to announce to ARMY.

Others would never understand how all these successful years affected Namjoon. He questioned many times that if success was really a good thing? Then why was he losing his mind ? Why he felt like soulless machine?? As if everything was slipping out of his hand, his group, his skills, his colors, his mind and..... his love !!!!

A tear rolls down to the cheeks from his closed eyes when the cruelest memory flashed in his mind.

Jisoo

What?

Jisoo

Hmm

I think...

What's the matter?

I think I need a break