Confrontation and .....

"Look at me, just me"

Namjoon is stunned to hear those words from her.... her!!!! He is looking at Kim Jisoo for real with widened eyes, not because she has told him to do so but because he is genuinely surprised. Though that doesn't linger more than seconds, because Hoseok and Wendy are quite loud. Namjoon gasps looking at the two lovebirds and Jisoo shuts her eyes disappointedly, being unable to stop Namjoon watching them. As She grabs his hand and drags him out from there, flabbergasted Namjoon just follows her without a word. Escaping to the terrace, Jisoo turns around to face him.

"I was trying to prevent you but I guess it's good that you found it earlier"

She says with genuine sympathy but soon gets dumbfounded by Namjoon's loud snicker in response. Namjoon laughs hysterically, scaring her to death.

"That punk !! He finally confessed"

Namjoon shakes his head laughing, confusing the girl even more. She frowns and questions,

"Who??"

"Hobi... I mean Hoseok. He has been crushing Seungwan since ages but he is always scared to spoil their friendship. I told him so many time to confess because I know her feelings are mutual. The scardy cat became a tiger, alcohol does wonders!!!"

Namjoon chuckles again, flashing his dimples but shocked by Jisoo's next question,

"So you don't like her?"

"NO !!"

"Oh"

Jisoo looks at the open sky over her head and thinks about the situation right now. She pinches the bridge of her nose, her head is aching again, may be it has been aching since before but the realization get delayed. Suddenly, two giant hands covers her ears on both sides and lifts her head. His two wolf eyes are looking straight into her orbs and soul, striking her fragile heart with his loving gaze. Damn !!! Jisoo had missed the way he looks at her; soft, gentle, curious and concerned.

"Are you alright?"

Jisoo can only nod to his query, gulps nervously, realizing the close proximity between them. The man surveys the terrace and finds it too open, to stay here for a long time, honestly they can be snapped from anywhere, by anyone. He then looks at the girl and says,

"Okay then let's go, this place is not safe"

"Wait, I need to talk to you", she demands.

"Let's go inside first"

But the girl shakes her head, "Inside is too loud, here it's better"

Kim Nam Joon is a very patient and polite person but right now her stubbornness is getting on his nerves. He scoffs sarcastically,

"Yes sure !!! And if something happens, you gonna blame me"

Jisoo's face hardens at his rude remark, she is trying to apologize but this man just hit her ego.

"If you only know how much hatred Jennie had to face.........", she trails off as Kim Nam Joon stares at her directly, with a stern face.

"Year 2015, the fan meeting after our Red Bullet concert in US was called off. Someone posted a picture of gun with a death threat. The 21 years old me was confused and terrified, couldn't figure out why I deserved something like that?? I might have made mistakes but was I worthy to be killed? The young Kim Namjoon hated himself when for the sake his safety, all prior arrangements were cancelled, all the hard work of our staffs went into vain and other members can't meet the fans"

With trembled lips he forces the smile, recalling the dreadful past. He gulps hard, shoving hands inside his pocket, Namjoon looks at the night sky exhaling loudly. He twitches his lips and clicks his tongue in dismay,