•Chapter Eleven•

Jack tapped the heel of his shoe in a rapid phase, seemingly nervous.

Audrey noticed this behavior of her friend and smirked. "That nervous huh?"

"What? Who? Me, Nervous? Pfft No." Jack continuously answered.

While absentmindedly began biting off his nails causing Audrey to smirk harder.

"Sure Jack, let's pretend I believe you." Audrey said while grabbing her coffee, stood up and walked towards the door out of Jack's office. But before she opened the door, she turned around with her signature smirk.

"Oh before I leave, goodluck on your date later Jacky."

The latter rolled his eyes, "Just get out of here already, Drey! You're not helping."

Audrey just laughed aloud as she exited Jack's office.

But as if on cue, Jack's phone rang.

It was Zach.

Jack immediately sat up straight and grabbed his phone to answer the brunette boy's call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jack, we're on our way to the park. We'll meet you there, okay?" Zach said through the other side of the phone.

The curly haired instantly got up and grabbed his stuff, wallet and car keys, and starts to walk out of his office.

"Oh okay sure, I'm on my way there too. See you." Jack said as he walked out of his office.

Not forgetting to give his friend Audrey a glare who looked at him with a tease like she knows it's Zach he's talking to.

"Okay see you." Zach answered back and the one to hung up the call.

Jack puts his phone in his pocket and made his way to the parking lot to find his car.

Not even seconds later he immediately found it and didn't waste time to get in and drive to the park.

On his way there, Jack tapped the steering wheel nervously.

Goodness why am I this nervous? He thought.

As he neared the park, he badly wished his car would just crash so that he won't be there. But his hopes were the one who was crashed when he saw the entrance of the park right in front of him.

He sighed.

"Well here goes nothing." He muttered at himself and got out of his car.

Just as when he grabbed his phone, about to text Zach to ask where they was, his phone dinged, Zach had texted him.

Zek ♡:
hey, we're here already, we're nearby the
fountain waiting 4 u

Me:
ok, on my way

Jack stuffed his phone back in his pocket and began walking towards the fountain, looking for the brunette boy and his friend.

Not even a minute later, he spotted them.

Jack stopped and smoothed out the littlest of wrinkles on his clothes and checked if what he wore today suits him.

I mean it was not that bad, he's wearing a sky blue button up shirt with it's sleeves rolled up to his elbow and inserted on his black pants with some leather shoes.

In short, he's hot. The hot, young rich man Jack Avery.

After Jack decided to man up he slowly approached Zach and his unknown friend who was busy with their conversation.