06

M A R I N E T T E 

I kept asking myself that, over and over again, until i felt sick and threw up in the bathroom where i lived. I didn't feel pretty,or confident anymore, although maybe by the time i perform, I'll feel confident enough? The lyrics very much hinted that Adrien cheated on me, and our relationship was somewhat public.

In fact, Social media was being extremely harsh on me, accusing me of cheating on Adrien with Luka Couffaine, the guy i've reportedly had an affair with, which was far from the truth. I cried onto my bed, i couldn't go on public again.

At least not until the performance, maybe then they'll understand. but his fans were either assuming, or convinced by Adrien that i was responsible for our breakup, when in reality, it was him, i decided to remain silent for awhile because what was the point anyway? nobody was going to believe me.

I should have never started dated Adrien in the first place.

____________________________________________________________

Ew what a hoe.

She's so ugly. why did adrien even date this cheater in the first place?

I mean...Adrien deserves someone better, like Kagami;)

Girl, just speak out and confirm it, it's so obvious.

We ain't stupid bitch.

Adrien always and forever #adrienagresteisthebest

What the fuck? his stans were so horrible, and even he seemed to enjoy the support and hate towards me, because he's a self-centered brat who was a rich kid and has no mother, only a father, sure, his mother died years ago, but that doesn't give an excuse to being a total asshole.

Only my friends believed me, thank god.

"Marinette, everything will be fine, Alya assured me."Just don't listen to the hate hm?" She was now over at my apartment, which was nice. "I guess you're right, but all these rumors are bullshit, I scoff."And Adrien seems to enioy me being harassed, because according to the media, i cheated on him."

"Well, maybe his stans will come go Kittcy Section's performance, Alya said."Maybe then they will believe you." "Hopefully, I mutter."I just want to move on, but a part of me still..."

"Loves Adrien? Alya interrupted."That's normal, Mari. Soon you will move on, i know it." "You think so? I ask her. "I know so, she smiled,hugging me."As your best friend, i can assure you... he'll be crawling back to you once you've finally moved on, even if it does take months, it'll be quite the sight to see."

I chuckled."Yeah, it actually would be. I just think I won't be able to do it." "Mari, i believe in you, the entire band believes in you, Alya smiled, sympathetically."Your voice is Incredible."

"Thanks Alya, you're the best."

Alya chuckled."I try to be, each day."  "Well you are, I smiled."I have to study for this upcoming exam, and since you don't go to my school, you can't help me." She chuckled, then left my apartment. 

I smiled to myself, I wonder how easy it is to ruin someone's modelling career?

--

I groan as i wake up, I manage to realize i fell asleep while studying. Shit, I thought. I don't want to fail this exam.  If i do fail, I'm done for. 

Mom

Hey Marinette! Just wanted to check up on you:)

Marinette

Don't worry Mom, i'm fine, i was just studying:) and I plan to keep going! 

Mom

Oh okay, well, let me know if anything is wrong and you can always talk to me, Honey.

Marinette

I know Mom, love you<3 

Mom

Love you too, and so does your father.

I smile, Mom checked up on  me a lot in my first year of college, it was of course annoying at first, but i appreciate it now, she doesn't do it as much since I've settled in, i am used to this environment and all of that, I'm an only child, so they really don't have much to do besides the bakery.

I poured all of my feelings into my pillow, either screaming or crying. I don't think i'm good enough, and it hurts, a lot. If Adrien truly didn't love me anymore, he could have properly said something, not cheat on me, i would be sad, of course, but it'd be much easier to move on then rather than seeing the love of my life fuck another girl.

Kagami especially.

I knew who she was, she transferred to our school when we were highschool students, apparently Adrien was in love with her at that moment, looking back on it, he obviously loved her.

Ugh. i hate him so much.

Eventually, I'm going to move on, right? I opened my notebook to see one of my songs i wrote, 'Drivers License', what was it about again? I forgot.

I got my driver's license last week
Just like we always talked about
'Cause you were so excited for me
To finally drive up to your house
But today I drove through the suburbs
Crying 'cause you weren't around
And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about
Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?
And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone
Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
And all my friends are tired
Of hearing how much I miss you, but
I kinda feel sorry for them
'Cause they'll never know you the way that I do, yeah
Today I drove through the suburbs
And pictured I was driving home to you
And I know we weren't perfect
But I've never felt this way for no one, oh
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone
I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
Red lights, stop signs
I still see your face in the white cars, front yards
Can't drive past the places we used to go to
'Cause I still fuckin' love you, babe (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
Sidewalks we crossed
I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing
Over all the noise
God, I'm so blue, know we're through
But I still fuckin' love you, babe (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone
'Cause you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
Yeah, you said forever, now I drive alone past your street

I could relate to it now, even if i wrote it in a time where i was the happiest.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!

Haha, yeah i love olivia's songs, don't worry, i won't do this again until the BIG Moment and stuff.... but adrien's such an asshole, like c'mon, don't be that way, he clearly likes the attention. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as i did writing it, because it was quite rushed honestly.

Idk why i tend to write chapters and publish them RIGHT at the moment but i do, lmk your thoughts and opinions as usual, and i will block any hate, but opinions are allowed as long as it's respectful:)