07

ok quick interruption before this chapter starts. it's not an continuation of chapter six, because before i can go on, you need to understand some shit so buckle up with this chapter, it's about to get... spicy:) 

jk. jk. but you will sometimes see chapters like this.also sike bitches, you thought i'd actually publish this tomorrow. I guess i publish whenever i finish my chapters, so in general, no specific schedule<3 

K A G A M I 

1 Month Prior

"Kagami!"

I startled at my mother's words, she normally was stern and terrifying anyways, so naturally, i was slightly startled by her presence, despite her being blind. "Yes Mother?i Respond, hiding my anxiousness so she wouldn't see it.

"We have booked a new photoshoot for you, Mother said. "We? I say, confused. "Yes, me and Gabriel Agreste, she coldly responded."We assumed you and his son, Adrien, would do well together for shoots."

"But Mother, he's already got a... i started. "Relax Kagami, your career depends on it, Mother snapped, before closing the door behind her. I sighed, i was excited, i had seen Adrien in magazines, of course, and my mother's mentioned his father a few times.

I hate to admit i'm in love with him.

But as far as I know via Social Media, he's in a serious relationship with Marinette Dupain-Cheng for 4 years, that's a long time, and I don't want to destroy that whatsoever. 

So it'll be strictly platonic. 

I wonder why all of a sudden Mother arranged me to do this photoshoot, especially since I'm an adult, but it is weird I'm still living with her, but my career had just taken off, and maybe by the end of this month, i'll move out and be independent. However, until then, i'm stuck here.

I fluffed my blue hair, then got up from the table to my bedroom, and glanced dreamily at the wall, a photo college of Adrien....

The magazines can change a lot.

I sighed dreamily, and then plopped onto my bed. I was excited, i suppose, for this shoot, maybe Adrien and I would become friends, and... eventually, something more if he ever leaves his girlfriend.

What the hell? why am i thinking like this? I shouldn't be, he seems happy with Marinette, and i'm sure she's a very nice girl. 

I fell asleep, dreaming about the perfect life ahead of me.

Time skip

"I enjoyed that, Adrien,I said, momentarily glancing at his beautiful, green eyes and blonde hair. "Me too, I'd love to get your number, he smiled, my heart fluttered.  I decided to act a bit cocky and flirty, to hide being a sweet and innocent girl, ugh, what am i doing?

I chuckled."Slow down, handsome. but i guess you can have it." I entered it in my phone, and he weakly smiled, i noticed he got a notification and since he clearly didn't notice, i pointed it out for him.

"You got a text Adrien, I say sweetly."see you around." "Yeah, maybe, he tells me. and i drive back home, My Mother apparently had some sort of meeting and left, so i was home alone, thank god, i didn't really have a father-figure in my life, i have no idea who my Dad is, and right now, i'm at a good state where i don't have to know.