Chapter 1-The Runnaway Boy

Third Person POV
While you were checking up on Alluka you heard screaming and yelling. 'I should go check on what's going on..' You thought. You quickly came to check up on the Zoldyck family and that's when. . .you saw Kikyo and Milluki stabbed.You froze, shaking in fear you stood there.Not knowing what to do you hesitated to help.

                                                                     ~The Next Day (I'm also lazy so time skip)~
Y/N'S Pov
The Zoldyck family had decided to send me and Illumi to find killua. We both went out of the house as I walked I waved bye to Canary. "Wait!" Canary shouted. "I know where Master Killua went." "Tell us then" Illumi spoke. "He went to the Hunter Exams." I thanked her for the help and walked.
~Time Skip~
After passing all the tests to get to the actual exam I met a man that was serving sodas. "Would you like some?" The man said giving a suspicious smile. I  declined the offer knowing that it could be poisoned.
I quickly walked over to Illumi seeing a familiar face with him. 'Is that who I think it is?' I thought to myself.

"OoOoh~ So y/n was here with you" It was the clown, Hisoka.
"I told you (He/She/They) were here." Illumi said
"Hello Hisoka, it's nice to see you..again." I spoke
After you and Hisoka greeted each other Illumi went in his-....
✨Other Form/Pinhead Form✨
Honestly it was both satisfying and disgusting to watch 💀
You looked around the room trying to see if Killua had got here. "I'm gonna go walk around.." You spoke, Illumi nodded. You got goosebumps just seeing him in that form. Once you got to the middle of the long narrow room that was almost fully packed, you saw a familiar face.
"Y/N? What are you doing here!?"

Word Count: 311