Chapter 8- Finding Others (2/2)

"Woo-hoo!" I yelled. Me and Killua were trying to look for the others, but unfortunately we had no success in doing so. "Oh hey I forgot to ask do you have you're 6 points?" I asked. "Yea." He replied. We continued to search for a while but eventually gave up.
~Final day on the Island~
I heard a intercom or at least someone on a microphone speak, saying to head back to the dock. I woke up Killua to tell him the news. As we were walking on our way to the dock we didn't see Kurapika, Gon, and Leorio anywhere. "Hey, are you worried about them? After all we didn't see them anywhere yesterday." I asked. "...They'll be fine, I promise." Replied Killua.
.
.
.
~5 minutes later~
Clara announced who had 6 points to the people that showed up. 'Where are they! Hisoka did you really spare him!?' I thought to myself in a panic. Finally that's when Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio finally showed up to the party. 'Finally!' I was happy to see them safe for some reason...why? It's not like I actually care about them..right?

"Alright everyone in the plane!" Shouted Clara. We all quickly settled in the big airship hoping to get some rest. "I wish all of you the best of luck!" We heard Clara say as I walked off to the kitchen.
About 5 minutes later I heard the intercom turn on. "Attention all applicants! The chairman wishes to interview you. When you hear you're number come to the reception room on the second floor. We'll start with number 44, Mr.Hisoka. Thank you for you're corporation." I sighed and kept on walking.
Later I heard my number and name be called on the intercom. Luckily I was on the second floor so it didn't take me that long to show up. I slowly opened the door to see the chairman, Netero.

"Please do come in." He said. I closed the door behind me and sat down. "I just need to ask you a few questions." He said. I nodded in agreement and that's when the questions began. "My first question is why do you want to become a hunter?" He asked. "Well uh- I actually came here to pick up Killua and yea, that's mostly why job stuff." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Oh well then next question, out of the 8 applicants which one are you keeping a close eye on?" He asked. 'If he'll make me attack them then it's best to not say Illumi, Hisoka, and Killua.' I thought to myself. "Hmm, I suppose the One Punch Man rip-off." I said laughing a little. "Okay I see." He said chuckling. "Now the last question. Which of the 8 remaining applicants do you want to fight?" I paused thinking about the risk of fighting the other players. "Uhm, what about that pink haired guy- not Hisoka! But the Mitsuba Souske looking guy." I responded. "You mean number 53?" He said in confusion. "Yea! You got it." I said. "Well thank you now you can leave." He said.
.
.
.