Another Universe

Multiple "Ahhhhh" s could be heard in Mystic Falls, Virginia's park. It was nighttime so many people were asleep or didn't care, thinking it was just teenagers being stupid and trying to prank people.

What happened was a blue portal opened up in the sky, dropping down 7 screaming people to the ground.

Five Hargreeves stood up and looked around at his new surroundings as his siblings groaned and pushed themselves off the ground, looking around as well.

"Where are we?" Luther asked Five, still holding a passed out Vanya.

"That, I do not know." Five replied honestly.

"What just happened?" A new, female, voice came from behind them. Everyone quickly whipped around to see a blonde woman standing there, eyes wide.

"Allison, Rumor her to forget." Five said. There was silence after that.

"Bro, she can't." Klaus said, his voice in a whispering tone.

"Right, uhhhh...." Five thought. "it's your imagination." He said, his voice mystical.

"I'm not buying that." The woman deadpanned. She seemed to be handling this pretty well for someone who just moments ago seemed like she knew nothing about any of them, not even the famous Allison.

"Look, from what I heard, you guys are in some trouble. I know you aren't.... Normal, and I work at a School for supernatural children. If you explain to me your problem, we might be able to help you." The blonde woman said.

"Usually I wouldn't trust you so easily but... we're confused and desperate." Five gave in, sighing. "My name is Five."

"Caroline Forbes." Caroline introduced herself.

Then Five went on to explain their situation and she listened intently, eyes wide at the end.

"Wow." Was all she said.

"I have never heard of something like that but I bet we can figure out what's going on and why no one knows who you are or has ever heard of the Umbrella Academy. I was just heading there now to deal with...... a student." She said.

"Great." Was all Five said, a fake smile plastered on his face.

"By the way, I know that smile is fake but I'm gonna help because I'm nice." Caroline pointed out and started to walk toward a car, the Umbrella Academy following behind.

"Well she's cheery." Klaus pointed out, smiling.

"It's disgusting." Five said before anyone else could comment. That shut the conversation down.

Caroline turned around at her car. "Question; she is t going to hurt my children, is she?" She asked, pointing to the unconscious Vanya.

"No, mam." Luther said confidently.

"Okay. I'm glad I have the van. Everyone, pile in." She said, climbing into the drivers seat. The Umbrella Academy climbs in, Luther climbing in the way back, making the car sag down a little bit.

"Anyone makes a fat joke I'm out of here." Luther warned.

The car started and Caroline starting driving, making her way to the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted.

~

"Welcome to the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted." Caroline welcomed as they all climbed out of the car. She sounding proud of it.