Chapter 1

(WELCOME TO BOOK 2, PLEASE GO READ BOOK 1 IN ORDER TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING)

KEITH'S POV~

I was in a small house. I can barely see anything. I knew I was in a house though. I felt the baby in my stomach kick. It was painful. I smelled an alpha. He was angry alright.

"You think you can get away from me so easily and not see me again? Well think again. I have found away to make you mine forever and remove that old mark. This time there is no escape at all" I heard someone say. He was serious. Gosh. I was frightened. I wanted to scream. I didn't know who this is. I wanted to go back.

I heard the guy leave the room. I felt my stomach pain. With pain I fell asleep on the ground. Not knowing where I was or when I was gonna be saved. I was scared.

Tears fall of from my cheeks. I don't like this at all. I want my alpha here with me.

(Ok so don't be mad for this but keep reading)

LANCE'S POV~

Gosh. I'm panicking. He's gone and he's pregnant. I looked around the house. No one was around. Except the kids who were sleeping.

I called my mom as fast as I could. Lucky for me she picked up. I was in tears.

"Mamá...Keith y el bebé se han ido. No puedo encontrarlos en ninguna parte de la casa" I said stuttering. I couldn't let them get hurt.

(Translation: Keith and the baby is gone. I-I can't find them anywhere in the house)

"Oh querido. no te preocupes estaré allí. Dame unos minutos" my mom said. I felt useless not knowing what to do. I felt ridiculous. I didn't know where to start.

(Translation: oh dear. don't worry ill be there. give me a few minutes)

I saw moms car park outside. I ran out and hugged her as I tried to stay strong. I was an alpha. It's my job to be there for the omega but I feel like I failed my job. What can I ever do know?
We decided to call the police and tell them. They said they'll try figure out who is causing all this. I really hope they do. For now all I can do was wait.

Hopefully he is ok. Hopefully he is still alive. I'm panicking and I don't know what to do. I'm just walking around the house. He's carrying a baby and he is kidnapped? Ugh. I can't do it no more. I needed to get Pidge and Hunk involved in this. They can totally help me right?

I took my phone and decided to text them both.

Lancey: hey guys. You think you 
               can help me with
               something

Pidgeon: what is this something?

Cinnamon roll: as long as it
                includes no getting into
                trouble then ok

Lancey: I wouldn't call it trouble
               but Keith is gone and I
               need your help finding
               him before the kids wake
               up

Pidgeon: WhAt!? No way. Since
               when?

Lancey: after I cleaned the house
               and put the kids to bed

Pidgeon: no, I meant what time
                did he disappeared at?

Lancey: heh. Sorry guys. I didn't
              check the time 😅

C

innamon roll: well your no help

Lancey: sorry. I didn't pay
               attention to the time

Pidgeon: something's tells me
                that he was taken by the
                people he was taken
                from before. Remember
                them.

Pidge was actually taking this somewhere. I do remember them taking away my precious little omega. They'll pay for this. For taking my omega when he's pregnant.

(For now it's gonna be short but it will get longer)