Chapter 3

(thanks for 8.3k reads on my previous book. I really appreciate the love)

LANCE'S POV~

The baby has been born. He was tan with bright blue eyes. We named him Leandro Liam McClain.

(I think that's the name. Correct me if I'm wrong)

He was peacefully on his bed sleeping soundlessly. Keith was on his bed sleeping. He was tired too.

I just woke up hearing a knock on the door. I went ahead and opened the door to see my whole family came to visit. I just let them in cause there was enough room for everyone.

We talked for a while until Leandro woke up and started to cry. Of course he was hungry.

-ONE WEEK LATER-

We were finally home. Rosy and Kei was watching after the baby with my mom while me and Keith went to buy some things.

After a hour of shopping we went home. The whole day was so peaceful. That was until we nearly got into a car crash.

Some guy was just zooming around the city. Gosh. They should watch out. Though another car crashed to it. We were safe though. The people who were zooming around got injured badly. Others were only having small injuries.

After coming home we saw Rosy and Kei coming to us.

"Mom. Dad. Liam is crying" Kei said.

"Maybe he was bored" Keith said as he put the stuffs on the table.

"We tried to play with him but he didn't want to" Rosy said.

"He could be hungry" I said keeping the stuffs I was carrying.

"He was just tired. Nothing much" my mom said as she came downstairs.

"Oh. So he fell asleep. That was too fast" Kei said. He was pretty bummed.

"We were gonna show him our little show" Rosy said as she was disappointed.

"Maybe later. Let Liam rest. He'll be up within a couple of hours. Until then you can show us your show" Keith said as he sat down on the couch to relax. I sat down next to him. Carrying those things was indeed hard and exhausting.

"Oh ok. Let's go Kei" Rosy said as she headed upstairs and Kei following behind her.

(I know it's been a while. I'm on a holiday break and forgot all about this. There will be slow updates)