Chapter 2

KEITH'S POV~

I felt my stomach grumble. Nothing was more painful than the pain itself. Ugh. I wish to. Leave the place so badly. Unfortunately I'm not sure the way out.

I heard the door knob twist. The door slam opened. Acxa was there. She helped me up. I was confused as to why she was helping me. I mean isn't she part of those people.

"Look. I'll explain as soon as we leave this place. It's not safe here. Neither is the guy. He'll be back soon so better escape now" she said leading me out of the place. Luckily we got out of there safely. No one was harmed. Acxa looked at me.

"I thought you were one of them. Why did you helped me?" I asked. She sighed. She looked depressed. I mean ever since the break up happened Veronica never talked about her ever. Wonder what lead to this.

"Well. Long story short. Ever since V and me broke up I couldn't handle the pain. So I thought maybe I'll take a long break from helping them. So yea. Nothing much to it" she said. She looked sad still.

"But what leaded you two to break up. I mean you too were like meant for each other" I said. She smiled weakly.

"I-I'll take that as a compliment" she said as she looked away.

"So tell me. What lead you to such depression?" I said out of curiosity.

"Well. V always thought I had a deep dark secret and she slowly started to not trust me and things went a bit out of hand when she caught me with a friend. Well it was a guy and she thought I was cheating on her but it was all a misunderstanding but she wouldn't believe me so she left me. She blocked me from every way possible. I tried to contact her but nothing worked. Not even face to face. Ugh. Life had to treat me like a stupid b#tch" she said as she sat down and put her head on her knees.

"Wow. Maybe I can talk to her and sort things out for you. Or I can ask her to give you a chance to explain the situation" I said as I put my hand on her head. She looked up and smiled.

"That'd be nice of you. Thanks" she said. We went back to my house. I wasn't sure how long I've been gone for or how long has it been since the baby started to grow in my stomach? Well. I'll be meeting eye to eye with my alpha once I enter.

As I got in I saw Rosa sitting with the kids. Lance wasn't there. Where could he be. As soon as the kids saw me they ran to me and hugged me. Of course I hugged back. I truly missed them.

"Keith. Your back. I'll go call Lance. It's good to have you back again" Rosa said as she took her phone to call Lance.

Within a few minutes after calling Lance he busted through the door and came to hug me. I hugged him before he could hug me. I missed him.

"Thank god your ok. I was so worried you were gone" he said.

"No surprise there" I said as I giggled. He pulled away and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I giggled.

"As long as you are ok I'm fine" he said with a smile. I took his hands and put his hands on my belly. As soon as he felt the baby kick he jumped.

"He he he. The baby has been doing that for some time now. *Sigh* I need to sit down right now" I said as I felt the baby kick more and more. Lance helped me to the sofa.

*A FEW MONTHS LATER*

My new baby is now in my hands.

I was so happy that he was safe and sound. I was lucky to have such a family.

(Look. I know it's short and it will be for some time and I know it's. Been a while and all. But I hope this is ok for u)