Part 10

Nick's POV

It was the next day. Me and Molly had watched the movie and talked for a bit, then went straight to bed it was an early night but we had school today - to be honest there was never really an 'early night' when you shared a Oop with the person you loved the most.

Molly: Nick, wake up it's 7:45 and school starts at 8:30

Nick: It's okay, we have 15 minutes to do makeup and get ready and then 10 minutes to have breakfast and then we can walk to school

Molly: I'm so glad I have you to help me, but what about the squad

Nick: Its fine we can avoid them all day, me and you can just have lunch together

Molly: What about Jeremy?

Nick: I want to focus on the squad and then I'll figure out something to fix this situation

Molly: Okay

Molly's POV

We got ready, ate and then walked to school. Jeremy had his headphones on because he knows Nick won't talk to him. When we got to school I panicked a little bit.

Nick: Molls don't worry, nothings going to happened. We probably won't even see them.

Nick's POV

Just as I said that guess who walked up to us.

Becky: Molly, you were just going to leave us and do the beach clean up by yourself with Nick

Molly: Wait a second, you are the ones who went with out me and cancelled on me as if you didn't want me there.

Becky: Wait you know about that?

Molly: Yes we do, but we still went to do what was right, also why would you just start in the middle of the beach

Becky: So if you did want to do it you would probably get bored and not go any further

Nick: Come on Molly it's time for English

It was like watching a cat fight. It was awful when I walked to English with Molly she cried. I was so sad but i just hugged her and said it was all going to be okay. Becky was just being mean and Molly shouldn't listen to the haters. We went into English, it was pretty boring learning about Shakespeare but some of it was actually quite fun. Molly just looked sad the whole time. We had maths next and after that we had break. Maths was finally over and break was next. I talked to Molly at break and she was just talking to me about how she felt and I thought it would be best to just get today over with and when we get home ask Liz and Ed what we should do. Molly thought that was a good idea so we finished school and headed home. School finished at 3:15 and it was 11:30. The day was finally over so we headed home.