headcanons pt.2

-Kiyotaka actually does curse, a lot actually. He just doesn't do it in front of people, except when he is Kiyondo.

-When Kiyondo is fronting, he lets loose all of Kiyotaka's bottled up emotions. This usually is just him crying or him getting super close to straight up murdering

-Everyone in the school dislikes Kiyondo, except Genocider Syo. They'd be best friends tbh.

-When Mondo and Kiyotaka move in together, after high school and/or college, Kiyotaka gets Mondo a puppy and Mondo loves him so much.

-Whenever Hiro says anything about ghosts, Kiyotaka 100% believes him and then Mondo has to talk Kiyotaka down from getting an exorcist at their house.

-Kaito is their son and no one can convince me otherwise.

-Kiyotaka's first job was at a gas station. He hated it, but he needed money so he dealt with the annoying customers day after day.

-Mondo never had a job, cause him being a biker gang leader doesn't look good on a resume. He tried so hard to get a job so he could support him and Kiyotaka, but Kiyotaka told him that he is fine with taking care of them both, even if he does work himself half to death.

(Trigger warning for self harm and cutting and mention of suicide/suicidal thoughts and alcohol abuse)

-Kiyotaka cut himself a lot during high school. He just couldn't handle the stress anymore. He would only cut himself on his arms, but (for my headcanon where he has freckles) he mostly cuts himself where the freckles are, because he sees them as an imperfection.

-Mondo had tons of suicidal thoughts when he was in high school. One day he decided to get on his bike and either to go run into something full speed, or drive off the highest thing he could get to. He decided not to do that because he didn't want to leave Daiya alone.

-They both tried so hard to stop when they got together, but it was hard for them, especially for Kiyotaka. He tried but he kept getting bullied so that made it hard for him to stop. Mondo eventually put a stop to it (after he told them he was gonna run them over if they were lucky) and Kiyotaka eventually stopped.

-Mondo tried going to therapy, put he thought they wouldn't really enjoy a leader of the biggest biker gang in Japan in their building.

-Whenever Mondo saw a glimpse of any type of injury on Kiyotaka, he would be worried for hours on end if he was okay.

-(when he was of age) Mondo started drinking, a lot. He was a major alcoholic, and Kiyotaka hated it but tried to help him through it.

-Mondo is a heavy sleep talker. But, it's usually nice and sweet things about him and Kiyotaka. But when he is drunk he curses a lot and says some really dark shit.

(18+ warning (more like 13+ I guess since it's just if they are a top or bottom))

-Kiyotaka is actually super horny, 24/7. He'll ask Mondo to do something (that's kinky)  that Mondo knows about, but has never done before. His initial reaction is usually, "Heh, you're into that stuff, Ishi? Fine I guess we could."

-Kiyotaka is a switch. He likes to be the top, but just rolls with whatever Mondo does. The only time it's 100% certain that Kiyotaka will be the top is when Kiyondo is fronting for him.

-Mondo is a switch as well. It just depends on what he feels like at that moment. When he is drunk he wants to be top, but Kiyotaka refuses to do anything with him. Mondo likes it the best when Kiyondo is fronting because Kiyondo is rougher than Kiyotaka will ever be towards Mondo.

(18+ stuff ends)

-Kiyondo doesn't feel physical pain. The only way he could get hurt physically is if someone, who was way stronger than him, were to hit him.

-The neighborhood that Mondo and Kiyotaka live in actually consist of most of the students from Hope's Peak. (But they have only met a few of the students, while the others have not even known who either of the boys were. )

(This was all written on a different chapter that I deleted, so that's why it sounds like a 2 year old wrote it)