Welcome!

Hello, Warriors, and welcome to this book! I will tell you about it and the fanfiction

So, I've been working on Path Of Thorns for about a year and a half, and only have twenty seven chapters written. Don't judge me, I'm a slow writer and the entire story got deleted halfway through. I'm not sure how many chapters the finished project will be, but I'm probably only halfway or maybe even only one third of the way through. I'm not sure. 

I will publish it when it's done, then I have plans for making it into a Warriors: Twin Shadows type of comic. Not that it'll be anywhere near as good. It will also be digital, since I hope to purchase an iPad in the near future. I've been sketching out storyboards in my spare time when I have writers block, and I'll be sharing some of those here. 

Path Of Thorns is definitely my favorite thing I have ever written, so I'm doing my best to make it worth the wait for you guys. 

In this book there will be all kinds of random things, basically anything that has to do with the books. I don't want to give it all away, but at the same time, I want to publish it right now and tell you everything. There will be some things that you guys can sort of participate in, since I love you all so much and you deserve everything. I might do doodles of your OC's with mine, and I will definitely be doing the thing Tenelle Flowers does, where you pick a character and an expression for me to draw. 

It will mostly be art, and probably some Writing Journal entries as well. 

Your support means everything to me, and I promise I'm working as hard as I can to get this book out to you!! I love every one of you, and thank you so much! 

    Sincerely, Mistcatcher <3