Misty WIP

First, I just have to put this out there—I love lineart

First, I just have to put this out there—I love lineart. Especially fur! The satisfaction of hiding your sketch layer to see the clean, crisp lines is a feeling that can't be topped, in my opinion. 

Okay, actually it can, but it's still pretty darn awesome.

Anywho! This is a work-in-progress of a teenage Misty. And while I was drawing it, I kinda had a story-planning crisis. And now I'm going to be making some BIG changes, including Misty's design! I know, I know, I'm a horrible person. And I just finished her reference! But I feel like grey doesn't really match her character, so it'll be more warm toned, maybe even ginger. (And, let's be honest, that lineart was pretty old and GrayPillowy. We need something fresh.)

Also, I hate to break it to you, but...she's getting a name change. I'm not sure what to, and I'm not sure when I'll decide, but Misty and Freya will no longer be her names.

I feel somewhat conflicted, since I'm very attached to her name and design, but I think it will be for the better. And hopefully you all won't hate it, which is the highest level of decent-ness I feel like it's at right now. 

Please give me your feedback! (On both the art and my ideas :'3)