Chapter 1 The Escape

~~time skip~~
(author's notes)

(I forgot to mention Norman doesn't have a crush on Emma and this is not ganna be as long as the rest tho)

No one's POV

"hey Emma, what are you up to?" "hm? Nothing actually, Ray. Is something wrong?!" Emma said nearly jumping out of her chair (they are in the library) "no no! It's good news don't worry!" "Oh? Well?" she tiled her head while asking "I am not getting shipped Emma!" a certain white-Greyish haired jumped form behind Ray "really?!" "hey guys what are you talking about?" a green haired asked "I am is not getting shipped!" Norman yelled out "huh?! Your not joking are you?!" a brown boy asked "nope! I am not Gilda and Don!" said Norman, as he said that Don and Gilda ran towards him and hugged him "come on its time for lunch!" Mama said with a smile, "coming-"

~~~~

It's night time.
Ray's POV
"what are you doing ray?" emma asked me, "easy.. Burning the house." as i said that emmas widen "Will I suppose that is a good idea since everyone is outside.. Okay I trust you!" I smile at her when she said that but the smile fade when I start to pour the gasoline over my head, that shocked the only 2 colored eye sibling I had, "sorry... Emma..."

~~~~

Isabella's POV
As I heard screaming I run as fast as I can to it I smelled... "FIRE?!" I thought opening the door "RAY.. RAY" I saw Emma crying on her knees calling Ray "Emma.." I called her "MAMA R-RAY HE-" "GET OUT SIDE WITH YOUR SIBLINGS I WILL HANDLE THIS" I said "THE BRAIN I NEED TO PROTECT IT" I thought to myself. There is no smoke in it?! "Emma-" she not here... Wait... What were those children wearing...? Eh!?

~~~~

Emma's POV
As I start to run towards the older siblings holding my ear "come on!" I hear Norman yell then we start to follow him to the cliff "there is no time guys! We have to go from here!" Ray yells "come on put it Don!" I tell him. "done!" "okay go Emma, Ray and I will go last!" "huh mhm!". "come on Emma!!" Gilda yelled for me to come "comin-" "Emma!" my 2 colored eyes widen "mama?" I thought, "don't go Emma!" Isabella said "Emma come now!" Ray and Norman yelled "sayonara..(did I spell it right?)
Mama.." with that I left.

~~~~

No one's POV
As the kids start to run, they find the sunset and stop, "this is our first night out here..." thought Emma "and with that... That was our last and final happy day.. Before it came..." said ???.

490
Sorry this is short I just don't know how to do it long since this is just the escape-I hope you liked it tho!
Have a great day/night/evening! Ask anything if you don't get it yet!