6💫

Vote and Comment Please !❤️

Birmingham, Alabama
Ashani

I woke up on the couch. Sway was asleep with his head on my shoulder and Bronx was also asleep with his legs on mine.

Thank God I have an L-couch.

I lightly slapped Sway's face and Bronx's ass so they could wake up.

"Man back up" Bronx yawned and put his foot in my face.

"Stop" I pushed his foot out of my face and his legs off of me.

I hit Sway's face again and this time he woke up. He groaned and rolled on top of me. "Stop doing that" he pinched my side but his phone started ringing.

"Ow" I pinched him back. "Someone's calling you" I tapped his shoulder.

"Answer it for me" he handed me his phone.

"Alright" I answered it. "Hello?"

"Who the fuck are you? Why are you answering my nigga phone? Where is he?" the girl asked.

"1. I'm a friend, 2. he's sleep and before you say something no we didn't fuck or whatever you're possibly thinking" I huffed hoping this wasn't his crazy ex.

"BITCH I DON'T GIVE A FU-" I hung up on her. "Well your ex called"

"Block her number real quick"

"I'm not doing all that." I chuckled. "Roll off of me sir, I need to get up" I tapped his shoulder again and he rolled off of me.

I went upstairs to my bathroom and started my morning routine. I got out the shower, wrapped a towel around my body, and walked into my room. I jumped when I saw Sway laying on my bed.

"Sway why are you in my bed?" I went to my dresser to get my bra, underwear, and clothes.

"The couch had my back hurting." he opened his eyes to look at me then closed them again. "You just took a shower?"

"Yes now get out of my bed"

"No" he turned over. After a few minutes I heard his little snores.

I went back to my bathroom to get dressed.

After I was done getting dressed I was going to do my skincare routine but someone knocked on the door.

"Are you decent?" Bronx asked from the other side.

"Yea." He came in and sat on my little vanity chair. "What we doing today"

"When I'm done washing my face we can go get breakfast and then do what y'all want to do" I shrugged while putting face wash on my face as my music played slowly.

"Ou put that on my face" he grabs the face wash bottle and started reading the bottle.

I put little dots of it on his face. "Then wet your hands and rub it in" I told you.

"Bet" he started washing his face. "This shit stings" he scrunched up his face and rinsed it off.

I laughed at him. "That means it's working"

"Ion like it" he dried his face. "I'll just keep using water"

I chuckled while he stared at me through the mirror. "What nigga"

"I can't look at you damn" he mushed my head.

"I'm tired of y'all" I mugged him. "Y'all just love to mush my head don't y'all"

"Nobody cares about your big ass head" he laughed at me.

"My head isn't big"

"It is, don't be ashamed of it" he grabbed an extra toothbrush.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "Your head is big too"

"You know what else is big" he smirked.

"First of all that was corny and second, don't make it weird" I looked at him.

"Don't say I have a big head" he chuckled. "My head is a decent size"

"If you say so" I walked out the bathroom and went to my room. When I walked in I saw Sway still asleep but under the covers.

"Sway wake up" I shook him but he was still asleep. "Swahil get up" I slapped his ass.

"Leave me alone" he groaned.

"Sway wake up" I sat on his back.

"Ashani get off of me" he flipped over which caused me to fall off of him. "Come lay with me"

"No" I laughed.

He pulled me down and wrapped his arms around me. "Let's just lay here for a minute"

"Why are you so tired?"

"Because yo ass kept tossing and turning and B was snoring. I didn't get no type of sleep"

"Well you could've got up and left" I chuckled.

"Shhh, stop talking" he laid his head on on my chest.

"Ashani somebody's banging on the door" Bronx walked into my room.

"Alright" I slid from under Sway. I went to the front door and opened it then tried to close it when I saw who it was.

"Let me talk to you, please" Dre walked in my house.

"I don't want to talk to you. Get the fuck out" I tried to keep my cool.

"Ashani please" he grabbed my hands.

"Fine" I sighed and removed my hands from his.

We walked to my room. "Can y'all step out real quick" I told them.

Sway immediately hopped out of my bed and was ready to fight Dre, so was Bronx.

"Move" Sway said as he was going to grab me but I backed Dre and I into a corner so they won't hit him.

"No, go in the living room for a little minute. Please"

They both didn't say anything and walked to the living room after they gave Dre a death stare.

I closed my door. "Talk" I crossed my arms and looked at Dre.

"Why was that nigga in your bed" he looked pissed.

"Why does it matter?" I laughed. "We're not together anymore because of what you did"

"I'm sorry that I cheated on you Ashani just let me explain" he grabbed my arm.

"Explain what? You did what you did with my ex best friend. You can leave Dre"

"But can you explain how you go and fuck another nigga after we break up? I always knew you were a hoe"

"How am I a hoe? I didn't even fuck him. Please get the fuck out of my house"

Out of nowhere Dre punched me.

Please Vote❤️