10💫

VOTE NOW AND COMMENT PLEASE❤️

Bronx, B, and Darius are the same person!

Birmingham, Alabama
Ashani

The next day

"Hi" I greeted everyone as Shanice and I walked into Marcus's living room.

I noticed Trey was looking  both of us up and down as soon as we walked in. I simply rolled my eyes.

She went and sat on Khalil's lap. He chuckled and put his face in the crook of her neck.

I sat in my usual spot, between Sway and Darius on the smaller couch.

I leaned my head on Darius's shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

"Get up, let's fight" Sway nudged me then took off his chains.

"What did I do" I chuckled.

"You didn't pick up my damn call last night and I knew you were up" he mugged me.

"Why did you even call me?"

"Because fucking Trina went through my phone and you know her crazy ass thinks that any female that I've spoken to fucked me."

"What the fuck do that gotta do with me?"

"Shhh, I'm getting there" he threw a pillow at me. "She came across your contact and I told her that you were like a sister to me and she wanted me to prove it. I called yo dumbass and you didn't pick up" he said as I laughed. "I got my ass beat because of you"

"No you didn't, I been told you to stop fucking with her" I chuckled. "Let's get this shit over with" I stood up and took off my little chain and handed it to Darius.

We both grabbed pillows and got in each other faces.

Whenever someone play fights in the group the first rule was to fight with pillows so it can soften our punches. The second rule was not to hit each other in the face.

"Ready" Sway asked me.

I didn't say shit and just punched him in the chest catching him off guard.

I kept throwing blows at his chest. So far I was winning until he picked me up and slammed me on the couch. He started landing his body shots and not gonna lie a bitch was now losing.

Darius grabbed my pillows and started punching Sway off of me. I got back up, grabbed my pillows from him, pushed Sway in a corner, and started beating his ass.

"Get em baby" "Go Shani" I heard Darius and Shanice cheering for me.

"I won nigga" I stopped punching Sway and threw one of my pillows at him.

"You cheated" he mugged me. "Yo nigga helped you out"

"Nigga you lost" Khalil shook his head. "Got beat up twice in less than 24 hours, you going out sad"

"Man shut up" Sway bucked at Khalil and sat back down.

"You ok friend?" I asked him as I put my chain back on.

"Nah, I gotta figure out a way to get rid of this bitch" he said. "Shanice can you kill this bitch for me"

"I can't. The feds been watching my every move lately"