5💫

Vote and Comment Please!❤️

Birmingham, Alabama
Ashani

I scrunched up my face and started taking off all my jewelry.

I put my hair in a low bun and took off running towards his room. I ran on my tippy toes so they wouldn't hear me.

I cracked the door and saw Noa riding him.

I grabbed a trophy and threw it at his head.

"MOVE BITCH" I yelled at Noa. She screamed and fell off of him then he looked at me with wide eyes.

"ASHANI NO-" I cut him off by hopping on the bed and started beating his ass.

Noa hoped up and tried to jump in but I threw the trophy at her and she fell down again.

I paused and ran downstairs then ran outside, towards Bronx car and knocked on his window.

"What the fuck-"

I cut him off. "don't have time to explain and turn the car on"

"Ashani what you-" He got out the car.

I just took off running again because I knew he was going to try and stop me. I went back to Andre's room and saw theses bitches crying.

I jumped on the bed once again and started beating they ass.

I hopped off the bed thinking I did enough damage.

"WAIT IM SORRY" he yelled.

I glared at him and threw another trophy.

"Come on Shani" Bronx wrapped his arms around me.

We went to the car. He opened the back door and put me inside the car. I was now crying out of anger while my whole body was shaking.

"Stay in here. I'm finna go get your lil purse" he closed the door. I tried to open it but I noticed he turned the child safety lock on.

I was hurting on the inside but didn't want to show it.

Bronx
I walked into the house and saw all her stuff on the floor. I heard Andre and Noa arguing.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TEXT HER OFF OF MY PHONE"

"I WAS BEING SPITEFUL BABY IM SORRY"

"GET THE FUCK OUT NOA"

I chuckled and started picking up Ashani's stuff. Noa came running down the stairs crying. I laughed harder because she was an ugly crier.

"Why the fuck are you still in my house" Andre came down the stairs.

"Shut the fuck up" I put most of Shani's stuffed in her bag.

"Nigga-"

I pulled out my favorite glock and slapped him with it.

Ashani
I was laying across the back seats in Bronx's car as he drove towards my house.

"We're here" the car stopped.