Chapter 25 - Heading to Pax

THIS WAS MEANT TO BE OUT 4 DAYS AGO I FORGOT TO PRESS PUBLISH IM SORRY ILY GUYS SM

Beep beep. Beep beep beep. Bepebepebeeoebeep.

"OH MY SHUT THE FUCK UP" I shouted, throwing my phone across the room.
Beep beepbeepbeep

I rolled my eyes and retrieved my phone. I tapped "OK" on the alarm and set it back on the side. I turned over to my side and sighed; remembering about yesterday. Suddenly, the bed dipped down and an arm wrapped around me. I felt the familiar hot breath on the back of my kneck. Although I was mad at him and wanted to punch him, I just stayed there, enjoying his touch. Tears started to prick at my eyes. Why, why did you to this so me? I thought. Too tired to talk, I tried to sit up. I couldn't bare it anymore. He pulled me back down again.
"Please don't go." He said. I sighed and snuggled into my pillow. His grip tightened around me as he moved closer.
"Traveling to Pax today." He whispered in my ear.

×Later that day×

"I can't wait til pax omg *picture*"
I tweeted with a smile on my face. I pulled out my camera and tapped the film button.
"Hey guys! I don't vlog much but how's it going? Today were going on a journey to Pax and I'm excited! Although not as much for the long drive down there." I rambled, I looked at the camera and saw will in the refection.
"Hey dere Mr shakes!" I said pointing the camera towards him. He rubbed his eyes and mumbled words
"Sorry, Sir can you repeate that?" I asked in a reporters voice. I laughed at myself and pointed the camera towards me.
"Pax is kinda a drive so we had to wake up early uggh!," I rolled my eyes and laughed. "But anyways were meeting up with the squad and then we'll be on our way!" I tapped the button again and put my camera in my bag.
"Ready to go?" Jordan asked, coming in from the other room. We were all in a mix of tiredness and excitement.
"Here we goooo!" I said in a Peter Pan voice, running out the door. I had a feeling this Pax was going to be good.

×Later×

We arrived at Brayden, Mitch and Rylan's house and waited outside. Jordan and Will were too lazy so they made me go get them. I walked up to the door and knocked on. A few seconds later, the door opened to Mitch.
It was funny how much shorter I was then him.
"You guys ready to go?" I asked.
Rylan came to the door.
"Brayden slept in and we couldn't wake him so he's running a little late!" He laughed. Typical Braydan.
"Whilst we wait, let's get your guys' stuff in the car." They nodded and I walked to the boot of the car and opened it up. I helped them put their luggage in it, including Braydan's. Brayden soon came hopping out the door with one shoe, the udder  in his hand (see what I did there cccc;)
We got In the car and drove off.
"Off to pax!" We chanted.

×After drive×

The stars shone brightly in the sky. We walked to the hotel and to the front desk. I almost fell asleep standing up. Will came up to me and hugged me. I leaned against his chest. In the corner of my eye, I saw Mitch looking at me. He looked away once I looked. How strange. Once we collected the key, we went to our rooms and I threw my stuff next to the first bed I saw. I then fell onto the bed and almost fell asleep until Will came next to me. He picked me up bridal style and placed me under the blankets. I smiled. He was about to go, I grabbed his hand and whispered "stay" so he climbed in next to me.
"I love you" was the last word he spoke before we both fell fast asleep.

A\N ∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

I'm so sorry about uploads I try but i have a lot going on right now and its hard I hope you understand I love you guys so much omg xx

-©ⓞⓞⓚⓘⓔ♬♪♬