Chapter 12 - Home Again

*Kate pov*

"M-mom?" I stuttered, my eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yes, hun. It's me." She said.

"But I tho-" I began to say

"No buts. I came here because you were in the hospital."

"No, really?" I said in a sarcastic voice.

"I see you haven't changed much!" She laughed. My mom was fairly nice. She wasn't really strict or too soft. I remember having this hatred for her when she kicked me and Jordan out because of Dad dieing.  It really sucked but I didn't want to mention it.

The door creaked again. I moved my brunette hair out my face and looked up to see Will. I smiled. Although I'd told him to do other things, im not going to lie I did miss Will staying with me all night and day.

"Heyy, Kate." He said with a hoarse voice. He noticed my mother and put his hand out to her, moved his hair out is eyes and said

"Hi! Im Will." He smiled slightly. Mom shook his hand and replied with

"I'm Amanda." Will nodded and turned to me. He smiled at me.

"I've missed you." He said in a quiet voice. He came over to me and hugged me.

"So this is your boyfriend?" Mom asked. We laughed and I blushed.

"No, mom, this is Will. My friend."

"For now" I heard Will mumble. I don't think I was supposed to but oh well. We had some chit chat before the doctor came in and told us visting hours were over. Will came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I tried not to blush but I felt my face heating up.

"Aww, you're blushing!" He cooed.

"Shut appppp!" I groned, gigging.

"Make me" he winked. The doctor started to get angry so I pushed Will lightly.

"You have to goooo!" I said, he sighed, saying bye once more before heading out. Now I'm alone. Again. I wish I had my sketchpad, or evan my phone for that matter. One more day. I would say to myself, over, and over and over.

♡Next Day bc ideas ran out yay♡
*Jordan pov*

I'm picking Kate up from the hospital. Will isn't here and boy did it take him long to agree to stay. He has this obsession with Kate, maybe I'm overthinking all this but he seems to really like her. But he does realise he has to go back to England ASAP, right?

We finally arrived at the hospital and I walked to the desk. They told me the room number and I walked down the corridors to it. I opened the door and saw her staring out the window.

"Kate!" I said happily. It's been a while.

"Jordan!" She moked me. I laughed a little.

I signed Kate out and we were walking out. I decided to ask her about Will.

"So, Kate" I said, looking at her for a brief second. "Will seems to really like you."

"Really?" She questioned.

"Wow. Do you need to go to Specksavers? Because jeez its so obvious!" I joked. We had small conversation on the journey home.

♡At Home♡

I twisted the key in the door and pushed it open. Will was sat in the couch on his phone. His attention turned off it and on to us.

"Hey guys!" He chriped, smiling. Will has been happier recently then how he was dealing with Kate not being there before. It was good to have him back.

The rest of the day considerd of Chinese food; television; Disney movies and sleep. This day has been peaceful and nice. It was nice having Kate here and it was nice having the old Will back. Life was great now.

A/N

Hey cookies!  Thanks so much for 800+ Readers!

Instagram: kiingcookie

(New) Twitter: kiingcookie

WOW THOSE USERNAMES ARE SO MUCH DIFFORENT TO UR NAME ERMOAGWD.

Its 4am ok? Im kinda weird bc I got a bf today so im kinda really happy ok night xxxx

-Cookie