~Premiere Trailer~

Kicking things off with the trailer :D
~Song: Soldier, Poet, King by The Oh Hellos~
[Triggers: 
Weapon + Weapon Mention, Blood, Injury Mention]

~~~

        There was once a soldier, who carried a mighty sword...

        An eleven year old, golden-blonde boy unsheathed the blade that hung at his side, turning it in his hands. His scarlet-and-gold-streaked black wings and headwings fluttered, and he turned, the weapon falling into position. He grit his teeth, corners of his mouth pulling into a smile as he roughly wiped blood off his face.

        He will tear your city down, oh lei oh lai oh lord.

        Tommy grinned, hefting his sword into the air, hearing the triumphant cries of his troops ring out through the ransacked, destroyed capital of the Kingdom of Crows. All that was left... the castle itself.

        There was once a poet, who's weapon was his word...

        A seventeen year old this time, with curled brown hair swept to the side, round glasses crookedly set on his nose, both pairs of crowlike wings shimmering, each feather scalloped with the colors of sunset. The quill in his clawed grip almost flew across the scroll he wrote upon, a smile on the teen's face as he watched the blue-black ink set.

        He will slay you with his tongue, oh lei oh lai oh lord,

        Wilbur stood, smiling at the scroll, before trilling a command to the crow on his windowsill and handing the message to it. He watched the bird fly off, and he replaced the cork on the bottle of ink on his desk.

         There will come a ruler, who's brow is laid in thorn...

         Another seventeen year old. Black hair that looked like it might have once been dyed hung in his eyes, styled like a hackjob done in the dark with a sword blade. Long, pale scars ran down the sides of his head and along his back, feathers lining the wounds. He rested a too-big crown on his head, before reaching to the balcony curtain with a trembling hand.

         Smeared with oil like David's boy, oh lei oh lai oh lord...

         Techno pushed the crimson curtain aside and stepped out, eyes widening in shock as he saw his new subjects spread out below him. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and put on a courageous expression, baring his fangs in a forced grin as the crowd below him cheered.

~~~

:D.

~Chat, signing off, for now!~