1 ~ Entrances

Ranboo held the letter in his hand and grinned.

"Your banned from mcc Ranboo, don't even try it. -Scott Smajor"

Was this a challenge?

He smiled before carefully rolling up the paper into a tube and wrapping the elastic band back around it.

That letter from Scott would be worth a lot one day, especially if Ranboo was to slither himself in the competition.

He grabbed a notebook from his piles, sat at his desk and sketched the event entrances. He had done the easy part, now all that was left was to create a plan to achieve his mission.

He sat there for around an hour, memorising all the entrances and exits. Although he was more likely to be caught, the main archway entrance had the least security.

There were other secret passageways to enter, but they seemed to obvious and the vast majority of them opened up in one of the admin streamers' offices. It wasn't worth the risk to gamble whether they would be there setting up or whether they'd be out, already having their camera hooked up to rest around their neck, streaming.

The side entrances were usually blocked and locked shut so that nobody unwanted could just randomly turn up to play and compete in the games.

He wrote down most of the different ways that he wouldn't get caught before jotting down a quick copy of it and folding the paper into an airoplane [i cant spell airoplane someone help] and tossing it through the room towards Tubbo. It just happened that Tubbo was streaming with a facecam so all chat saw was him getting pelted in the face by a paper airoplane before unfolding it and telling the sender of it to "go away"

Ranboo couldn't be seen on anyone's stream, or that could potentially uncover the plan completely. All would be deemed to fail so they had to be smart about it. They had to be cautious and remain undercover.

"Sorry chat, that was just my sister," Tubbo said loudly into his mic while playing a soundboard secretly on his phone of one of his sisters laughing.

That. Was. Smart.

Soon enough, the chat starting saying it was fine and spamming "L" and "F"

The stream ended a couple hours later, during it Ranboo had quietly snuck out of the back entrance and walked over to McDonald's to get lunch for him and Tubbo, laying it all out on the table for them to eat soon.

Tubbo walked in shortly after finishing the stream and excitedly sat down opposite ranboo at the wooden table once he had gotten the two of them a glass of water each for them to drink.

This was when they fully talked about the plan. Every single detail of what they were going to be doing and when they were going to do it. Which entrance and which time. Their plan was foolproof if done correctly..

Time skip :)

Once they had finished lunch, they both just chilled out and enjoyed the day before mcc together.
They watched a couple of films before both agreeing that they should both go to sleep early so they'd be refreshed the next day. They both went into their rooms before flipping onto their beds, dreaming about the events that would occur the next day.

555 words