3 ~ excited

Tubbo co-operated and hopped down into the water before seeing Grian and shouting "Grain!" into his unmuted mic and giving Wilbur a mini heart-attack.

"JESUS CHRIST TUBBO!" Wilbur yelled into his pair of headphones.

"Haha yeah sorry I'm just excited," Tubbo replied very quickly.

"How come your so excited Tubbo?" Techno chimed into the conversation with a grin.

"Don't you dare give me away tubbo," Ranboo whispered into his phone. "We've got so far already don't spoil it now,"

"Mcc, duh. Why else would I be excited?" Tubbo awkwardly laughed before continuing to run around the lobby happily.

The timer passed through a bit until there was just over a minute remaining on the giant clock. Once again, the noise of the admins flooded through everyone's ears, "Everything seems to be running smoothly; enjoy the tournament!"

As he finished speaking, the timer hot one minute and the music's volume grew progressively louder and louder. Tubbo climbed back up teh tree so he could get a better view of the timer and for the spectacular scene of fireworks when the numbers all turn to zero.

To avoid being in the view of Tubbo's lens, Ranboo sat next to Tubbo but slightly behind the shorter boy so he could equally enjoy the event, despite trying to be kept a secret.

The rest of the team were talking tactics as the timer quickly hit zero. The final minute of the countdown was fairly uneventful other than Jack Manifold almost climbing to where Ranboo and Tubbo were seated, but luckily he fell off the vine into the water before fully reaching the them.

Loud fireworks flew throughout the sky as the bridge slowly lowered down revealing the entrance of the decision dome.

People stood in awe watching the shows and the lights in the sky until they could fully enter the grand building and cross the bridge. Soon, the majority of people were inside, presumably breaking the elevator for the millionth time, while Tubbo and Ranboo were amongst a few others still outside.

The entire orange otters team was stood on the podiums next to the bridge, but other then that it was mostly clear.

Tubbo's chat was full of people asking questions and having suspicions.

SmallAntEater: Why are you still outside?

MonkeyMoo6000: sus

Damientherhino: go break the elevator

CocoP0ps: I love mcc!

MrRatfromtheToullie: suspicious 🐀

Tubbo glanced quickly at his messages in chat before jumping down and running off to the outskirts of the map, Ranboo secretly following the boy who likes bees.

Sorry for not focussing on this book, I want to finish my dnf book before then I will do this one, so I guess slow updates?

450 words