5 ~ TGTTOSAWAF but Ranboo=fan?

And just like that, they were back to the dome. Like absolutely nothing happened. Ranboo wasn't even sure if they wanted to play this tournament for real anymore if it was like this. There wasn't any other explanation, just like this.

And this voting decision was much more fast-paced than the first one, let me tell you this.

They were just speedy, like you gave kids an overdose of sugar.

-

"So, team, what're we voting?" Tubbo excitedly asked the other four in his team, to which he received a unanimous 'To get to the other side and whack a fan'. Well they could have just said the letters TGTTOSAWAF but noooo, they all just wanted to be fancy. Turning, Tubbo saw the beaming face that belonged to his good ol' pal Ranboo.

"Tubbo chat is saying you're being funny, what're you up to?" Techno's voice flooded through the headsets

"Not much, big man. Just enjoying the uh scenery. Yeah, the scenery, y'know"

"Fuckin' weirdo" Tommy airily spoke, his volume coming through the left ear in Tubbo's set, to which he said the rational thing, which just happened to be, 'fuck off'.

Wilbur yawned, "D'you reckon there's enough time to have a nap in the break?"

Techno snorted, "Just take one now, we were carrying you anyways" he joked, making it very clear of him humour.

"Oh FUCK you, Techno" Wilbur laughed loudly, deafening all official (and unofficial) members of Red Reinde in the process, creating all sorts of chaos in the groupchat.

-

Anyways, skipping forwards a bit, there was very loud cheers which erupted from the decision dome because (obviously) TGTTOSAWAF was voted as game of choice, and this time they were transported in a space ship. It was a very funky shape, so there was a lot of obscured corners to hide in amidst the rainbow-painted walls. It made ranboo wonder whether he would ever actually be able to play, with the brightness and how welcoming the world appeared to be here.

It was so... cut off from everything else, like it was a new world of nothing but fun with your friends, and that was the best part.

It didn't take long to get to the first map of TGTTOSAWAF, and when they did it was very easy for Ranboo to slip aside from everyone and blend himself in with the crowd of audience who were unfortunately going to get hurriedly whacked soon in attempt of people getting first place. They would have felt bad for the group, if they weren't just dummies propped in place designed to look somewhat like a person.

It was an extremely risky play for Ranboo to stand where he was in such plain fight. But at the same time he had to have fun, because they were incredibly boredddd and wanted to entertain the future viewers, so he just awkwardly held the camera against their chest so the recording could show a clear image, while not drawing too much attention to them. Gotta stay hidden, you know the drill.

The first few rounds ran smoothly, and free of hits, but he must have been jinxed after that, as he soon got thoroughly punched square in the eye by someone who's name just wasn't remembered by them. That was going to leave a nasty black eye, then he got slapped in the arm by someone else; then also tapped on the forehead. All in one round. When one says it was hell, they mean that it was very much hell.

He heard angry remark that came from the mouth of Wilbur, then a 'why cant i punch the ranboo lookalike?' When he was like half a metre away. Ranboo stayed still, oh so still. Tubbo spluttered, "What?" He exclaimed, then covered himself up by a "It's probably a glitch, do someone else"

"Hm, it worked."

Without even checking anyone's chat, it was so incredibly obvious that the team's chats were going absolutely batshit crazy. This spread onwards to other chats, because no-one can keep a secret nowadays. Now Ranboo could go on and on about the past and the 'good old days', but that would be boring, so they decided not to.

It was very quickly when Scott caught on to the possible antics, and the game took a premature ending for reasons unknown to everyone else. Apparently the excuse was that there was a glitch or something, but it was much more than that.

Everyone got back on the ship, while Scott kept his eyes peeled for any particular people who weren't at all supposed to be there.

This, of course, included Ranboo.

-
I am so sorry for the lack of updates, I have a plan for this book now, I just need the motivation to actually do it lol

Tuesday 22nd November 2022
807 words