Prologue

If you look close enough and know where to look you won't miss a thing

Like the drunken rambling of a random guy talking shit about his wife to be, or how mr Davies is cheating on his wife with the shop clerk down the road.

But only a select few can see the figure hiding in the shadows of the night. Mainly when she wants to be found.

Or when your two guys that's been following her for the past ten minutes.

Walking close to the wall trying to loose the men following her, seeing that it wasn't working she booked it.

Quickly darting into an alleyway she seemingly melted into the shadows. And low and behold a few seconds later the two men appear gasping for breath.

Looking around in wonder the smaller of the two started to reach his hand up towards his head, when a figure stepped out of the shadows behind them.

"Who are you and what the fuck do you want?!" She seethed out.

Startled he quickly called out "I'm sorry! We mean you no harm, truly"

"Are you Mallory?" He questioned.

"Depends on who the hells asking?" She tried to appear unbothered but if you knew what to look for you would've seen worry flicker across her features.

"I'm Charles and this here is my friend Erik. We're here because we need your help" he confessed.

Now knowing the names of the men that followed her didn't lessen her suspicions, if anything that caused them to rise knowing they claimed to need her help.

"We're like you, you don't have to be alone anymore. If you come with us you'll be able to meet more of our kind"

With that she calmed down a bit and sighed.

"Well if that's the case" she said looking to the side.

Following her gaze the two men looked on in awe as a shimmer began to surface on the brick wall and in its place stood a simple wooden door.

Opening it she began walking in, looking back to Charles and Erik who both had dumbfounded faces.

" we'll come on then, you have ten minutes to explain all this shit to me" she said while rolling her eyes.

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・*:.。.*.。.:*・*

I'm sorry this took so long I honestly wasn't expecting people to actually read this. :p

I know this isn't the best, I really just started doing this for me to try and help get better at writing. So hopefully in the future I'll produce better chapters.

So if you guys have any tips or would just like to leave comment I would greatly appreciate it.

Tara x