ChapterTwo

While the other occupants of the room chatter to themselves, Mallory is sitting by herself in an uncomfortable silence

Looking around the room she catchers the eye of a pretty blonde girl who gives her a friendly smile.

"We should think of code names, we're government agents now we should have secret code names. I wanna be called mystique" declared the pretty blonde.

"Damn I wanted to be called mystique" the red headed boy joked.

"Well tough I called it" the blonde said, while a flash of what looked like blue scales appeared.

And instead of the pretty blond now sat and exact replica of the red headed boy. The whole room shocked laughs out while the boy is shocked seeing himself look back at him.

"Besides I'm way more mysterious than you" she said in his voice. The whole room claps in amazement.

"Darwin what about you?" She asked.

"Well Darwin is already a nick name and you know it sort of fits. Adapt to survive and all" he shrugs.

He stands up and walks to a fish tank.

"Check this out" he dunks his head into the tank and then fish gills appear on the side of his neck.

Coming out of the tank they clap.

"Thank you, what about you?" He points to the red headed boy.

"I'm going to be... Banshee" he states.

"Why do you want to be named after a wailing spirit?" ask the man with glasses.

"You might want to cover your ears" he says standing up.

The room does so albeit a bit sceptical.

He learns down in front of the table with glasses on it and breathed in heavily. When he releases he lets out a high pitched whistle that ended up breaking the window in front of them.

They all look around nervous at each other then burst out laughing.

"What about you?" asked banshee pointing at the pretty black haired girl.

"My uh, stage name is angel kinda fits" she say while taking of her jacket, and beautiful wings come out of her back.

"You can fly?!" Mystique exclaims.

"Yeah and look watch this" she spat out a fireball that landed on a statue outside.

"What your name" she asks the man with glasses.

"How about big foot?" A blond boy jokes.

Mallory look over at him and glares.

"We'll you know what that say about guys with big feet, and uh yours are kind of small" mystique smirks at him.

"Alex what about you what can you do?" Darwin asks him.

He stutters out random things.

"I uh I just can't do it" he says.

"Can you do it out there?" Darwin asks him.

Everyone encourages him do it and start chanting his name until he gives in.

"Get down when I tell you" he says while walking outside.

Everyone peeks outside the window while Alex stands in front of the statue.

"Get back" he warns.

And the next thing they knew red rings were forming around his body until the shot of and cut into the statue.

They all clapped in awe, they all went back inside and then Raven looked at Mallory sitting to the side.

" what about you? What can you do..." she asked.

Mallory looked away from the statue to see them all look at her.

"Well I can do this" she shimmered then in her place was now raven.

They all gasped.

"Wait you you can do what I can do?" Raven asked confused.

"No it's only and illusion, I can also do this" and on the other side of the room now stood a second Mallory waving at them.

They all gasp and wave back at her then she disappears with a sparkle.

"I can do one more thing" she states.

She points at Hank and asks.

"Think of a book, it can be any book but don't tell me what it is" she asked.

She looks at Hank with a serious look on her face and then suddenly she smiles. With a flick of her fingers now in her hand was a book.

Looking down she sees some sort of science book that she would never be able to understand. She looks up at Hank.

"Is this the book" she asks while showing it off like a magician.

He went to go touch it only for his fingers to fase through.

"It's still only an illusion, but hold on" she places the book on the table in front of them.

With a simple thought from Mallory she can bring the book into existence.

"Go ahead try now" she tells Hank and low and behold he can pick it up.

They all look amazed and clap at her powers.

"Oh and by the way I would like to be called Reverie" she declared with a smile.

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・*:.。.*.。.:*・*

Thank you guys so much for reading!

What do you think about Mallory's mutant name?

Or what about her powers?

I'm going away for a week so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update but I'll try my hardest.

Tara x