Chapter One

Now sitting in a dark and dreary room with dirty coffee cups strewn about, some empty and some long forgotten still half full and cold

Now sitting in a dark and dreary room with dirty coffee cups strewn about, some empty and some long forgotten still half full and cold. The walls being almost completely covered by papers with strings leading from one point to another.

To one side of the small room was a kitchen with a faulty lightbulb flickering above. Inside the kitchen stood Mallory currently making herself and her new guests some drinks.

The only other room beside the kitchen was the sitting area, where three chairs and a coffee table that had a small radio and a notepad and pen with unintelligible writing inside.

Beside the nose of Mallory's Business inside the kitchen the room held a tense silence.

"So what can you do?" Voiced Mallory.

"What do you mean?" Questioned Charles.

" we'll you're obviously mutants otherwise you would of ran away ages ago" she gestured to the room.

"We'll I can..." he began but was interrupted.

"I know what you can do, you've been trying to get inside my head all night." She snapped.

"Trust me it's not going to work and I would appreciate it if you would stop, it's giving me a splitting headache." She warned.

While Charles looked at her humorously, Erik was now interested in this whole ordeal for the first time this night.

"I can control metal, among other things" he confessed.

Unbeknownst to the metal bender with a flicker of Mallory's fingers a knife shimmered into existence.

Next thing he knows a knife is hurdling at his head, quickly reacting he changes it's course now lodged in the wall to the side of him.

She stood there grinning manically.

"Holy shit that was cool!" She laughed out.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I could've showed you any other way then you throwing a knife at me!" He seethed out standing up.

"Oh relax it wouldn't of done anything, you just proved that" she gestured to the wall.

Now sitting in front of them she waves her hand at Charles indicating for him to start explaining.

"Right now I'm listening, why do you need my help" she questions.

"These past couple of months we've searching for mutants. In fact your the last on our list" Charles confessed.

*time skip*

"Why me?" She asked confused.

" because your powerful, if what we've seen so far is enough to prove that then" he shrugged.

Sighing she stood up, looking around the room "when do we leave?" She asked.

"As soon as possible" replied Charles.

"We'll hold on then let me get some of my things" with a twitch of her fingers a backpack came into existence.

"Done" she said smugly with a smirk on her face.

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・*:.。.*.。.:*・*

Q: if you was a Mutant what would be your mutation be?
A: I really like the idea of being able to control darkness like my other character Elizia so I would probably choose that.

Sorry it's late! But thank you so much for reading and if you have any suggestions I would appreciate them.

Tara x