Chapter 1: Stranger? Then caught!

TW// Gore and cussing

-------------------------
|Tommy's POV|
-------------------------

I was running because I stole food... It was 3 years since the insendent... I miss them. I ran into the forest and got to my den. I saw the ingured bird I helped. It was walking but not fully healed. I pulled a bit of the bread and gave it to him.

I looked out of my den and heard running. I grabbed the bird and went deeper in the cave. My back had been hurting more lately... I ignore it and continue my day.

I stayed quite and staying alert. Then a big bang then the running died down. Then it was silent, the running was long gone. I sat there for a few minutes just in case. It was official there was no one there. I went back to the entrence... there was an ingured man. With long long pink hair in a braid.

I placed the bird down then started to treat the ingured man. I was good with medical stuff... I used all I know to treat the man.

He started to wake up when I was done. I grabbed the bird and ran deep in the den. He fluddered his eyes open and noticed he was medical treated. He picked up his sword and walked away.

----------------------------------
|Technoblade's POV|
----------------------------------
I was in a fight with Dream again... I got shot in the shoulder and I went in a den  nearby sprizingly. I went in and sat at the entrence and Dream got away again. I felt dizzy and passed out.

I fluddered my eyes open and noticed I was bandaged. I'm guessing someone lives in these forests. I walked off and walked to the castle.

I arrived and walked to Dadza. He was worried when he saw my shoulder. He surpized and I told him everything. He nodded then asked me to go to bed to recover from my ingury. I cussed "That fucking green bitch got away" and I fell into deep slumber in my bed.

-------------------------
|Tommy's POV|
-------------------------

It's been awhile since the man walked off. Then I heard running and I ran deep into the den with the crow. Then I heard someone say "You guys look north, you south, you east, and you south! I'll be checking this den with you two" Then a bunch of running. I heard some people walking into my den. I stayed quite. Then a light was making my den less dark.

I saw the light getting closer to me and I fell into panic. Then it was in the same area as me... 'I was caught...' I thought and put my arms in a defence of my face. The a soft step came closer to me and I backed away more. Then I closed my eyes and I felt safe this way. Then the voices screamed...

Run

He'll hurt you

Leave the crow and save yourself

𝕽ꪊ几 ꪀ𝔬𝖜

I listened to them and placed the crow down... and ran deeper in the cave and ran into my shelter during winter. I heard him yell... I didn't know what though.

-------------------
|Phil's POV|
-------------------

I ordered my soldiers to find this kid that many were complaining about. I walked to the entrence of a den then pulled out a torch and walked in. I walked deeper and saw a small, frail, and malnurish kid that looks like he's 16... He lifted his arms in an defence position. I passed the torch to Niki one of the two soldiers I had with me. I approched and he skooted away.

I saw him put down a crow and ran. I yelled "Wait! I won't hurt you!" I asked Jack to go ahead and find him. He nodded and ran off.

-------------------------
|Tommy's POV|
-------------------------

I heard a louder run and metal making a noice that us loud. I sat there in terror and hunger... I had one meal per day then eat berries that were in the forest.

The metal noice stopped infront of me. I sat there not breathing nor making a noice... nothing... nothing can be heard then the light was close the man walked off... so I stood up an walked into the miniture room and placed rocks to block the path... then ran into a pathway and blocked it off and went down. I got to the bottom and blocked the way in and out with more rocks. It was a room with lava making it warm.

I heard someone breaking through the rocks at the top then some running down. Then the entry for the room I was in. I sat there in horror. Then the wall was fully down.

-------------------
|Phil's POV|
-------------------

Jack finally broke the rocks down and I saw the boy sat there in horror. He was bleeding on the back, arms, legs, and face. He looks like would pass out but fighting the tiredness. He was dozzing off then blinking himself to stay awake.

He finally passed out and almost fell into the lava beside him. Jack caught him and brought him to the carrige. He was placed and we rode off back to the castle.

-------------------------------
|A few hours later|
-------------------------------

We arrived to the castle and he was rushed into the castle's medical wing. Wilbur asked what's happening and I told him. He was worried. We walked off and we were told that one of his legs were too ingured to heal so they needed to amtutate it and one if his eyes were impossible to cure and needed to be taken out. I sighed and agreed.

-------------------------
|Tommy's POV|
-------------------------

I woke up in a cunfortable bed. I knew I wasn't in the den. Then a door was opened an a... Furry? Came in... it was a fox? I looked at him then walked over to me and passed me a... paper? To write on it... I can't write... Not one bit...

I drew on it and gave it to him. It was two highly detailed disks. He was inpressed and looked at me and looked back to it. He walked off in shock. He came back with a hole note book and said I could draw in it. I had a massive smile on my face and started to draw him. I finish it ripped it out and gave it to him. He smiled and walked off with the drawing

-------------------------
|An hour later|
-------------------------

I drew 5 peices of art then the door opened. I looked up and saw a brown haired man, the man that I treated, and the man that I saw last before I passed out. They walked in and talked to the furry man I drew earlier. They came to me and I looked at my paper and continued to draw. The brunette man looked at what I was drawing... it was my family that died in the fire.

My baby sister with a massive smile, my mom with her warm welcoming smile, and Clemintine sitting there with my mom then me... I was clinging onto my mom... you barely can see my face... 'I miss her... I lost them and I can't go back to save them' I thought.

The brunette asked "Who are they? Family or something" I nodded and continued to draw... Then the brunette intridusted himself " Hello! I'm Wilbur! Prince Wilbur! This is Technoblade and this is Philza or we call Dadza!" He smiled happily.