Chapter 3: BLOOD

TW// Selfharm, mention of abuse, r@p€, panic attack, gore, and cussing

-------------------------
|Tommy's POV|
-------------------------

I pulled the sheets down and cut my non-amutated leg with a rusted blade I found. I pulled up the sheets and hid the blade under the sheets. I heard the door open and it was Wilbur that gave back the note pad the Furry gave me. He passed it to me and walked off.

I heard outside of my door "Wilbur what were you doing in there?" Then "I was giving back his drawing book back!" And a "Alright!" Then King Philza walked in. I looked at him and he still had the warm welcoming smile.

-------------------
|Flashback|
-------------------

"Toms I found you!" Mommy said finding me. "Mommy you win hide and seek!" I giggled and mommy hugged me! Mommy said "I need to make your lunch!" Mommy comes back and gave me a sandwitch

-------------------------------
| A few hours later|
-------------------------------

I heard a door slam shut... Daddy is home... I don't want to be hit... he is maybe drunk again and very mad... daddy slams my room door open and slams it shut locks it aswell... I hid in my closet in the darkest part...

"Where are you my little slut?~" Daddy said, he found me, and touched me somewhere I don't like to be touched... I squirmed to get away from his grasp. He slapped me and started to kiss me...

--------------------
| After that |
--------------------

He pulled it out and left me paralized on the floor... covered in bruses and what he calls 'hickeys'. Mommy runs to me and startes crying. "Mo-omm-y" I tried to talk. Mommy started to say sorry and made me have a bubble bath. I was dane and mommy putd me in my Pjamamas and we cuddled and we sleep together in my race car bed.

-------------------------------
| End of Flashback|
-------------------------------

I looked at my hands. I heard someone sitting down in the bed I was in and felt a hand on my leg. "Hello..." I flinch and heard a sigh. I look up to see Phil. The voices spoke...

He will r@p€ you!

Get away from him

Hurry!

Don't let him find out!

ኗቿፕ ልሠልሃ ቻዪዐጠ ዘጎጠ ክዐሠ ጎኗክዐዪቿ ዘጎጠ ዪሁክ!!!!

I slid back a bit into the bed. He sighed "It's that bad huh... It's okay... come 'ere mate... I won't hurt you..." I ignored him and went into a ball, showing my freshly cut leg. I heard a sigh and something rapping around my cutted leg.

I sqweezed my eye shut expecting to be hit. 'I wonder how hard they hit? I bet hard!' I thought. Expecting to be hit and... nothing just a hug. 'I bet he is trying make me trust him and then backstab me... like Tubbo did...' I thought and wobbled back a bit.

"Bud... I am nice... I am not lying... We won't hurt you..." I heard guessing from his voice and it didn't get me this time... The voices spoke

Thank us we prevent it from happening!

We'll keep you SAFE!

We helped you in the forest and we can help you with ANYTHING

ፕዘልክጕ ሁነ ክዐሠ

'Thanks' I thank the voices. Wilbur looked at me surpized and puzzeled of how I prevented the spell. One spoke I called it T.

Can I take control I can help get you out of this situation~ No need to thank me I am your friendly voice T! Can I help?

'Yes please' I thought and it all went black.

----------------
|T's POV|
----------------

I took control over Tommy's body and I looked at the two royals. "Toms?" Phil spoke and I looked at him with my green eyes. "Tommy isn't available right now I'm Tub- T! He is not really confortable with many people in the room. Aswell! Tommy isn't able to talk nor write so sorry but that attempt isn't going to work but! He can speak sign language!" I replied.

Wilbur looked at me "Soooo... how did you take control?" I looked at him and sighed "I got the permission by him! Also! I can reply to some question but if it is far from Tommy and I's confort zone then I'll tell you!"

Phil asked "Why is Tommy like... startled by being touched?" I looked at him and I asked for Tommy's consent and he agreed for I can tell. I sighed "It happend when he was like... 5 or 6? Tommy's father was an alcoholic. He was very drunk and he.. he... he r@p€d him... so he isn't very confortable having that mentioned..." Phil nods.

Wilbur asked "Why was he in the forest? Like... why did Dadza find him in a cave?" I replied "His family was burned from a village fire... HECK! Even his dog died! His father died because he was the one who made it... trying to escape but got killed be cause the fabric and the roof burst into flames and it got all the way to his family..." I opened the note book and went the page with the drawing of them and I continued "This is his family... Phil... your smile reminded him of his mothers... he is fighting himself to trust you or not...

Can you try to not scare him and he has a very terrible trust issue... can you make it stop? Because he made a promice to a boy named Tubbo and he died... Tommy had a promice with him... It was... 'We will never lose eachother, we will die together, and never replace eachother!' But the promice was broken when he died..." Wilbur was on the verge of tears and I spoke "I'll let tommy have his body back..."

--------------------------
| Tommy's POV|
--------------------------

Everything was back to me and I saw a Prince Wilbur... crying? 'Why is he crying? Is he crying over a useless thief? I am a useless and hard to catch thief!' I thought and I was hugged by... the king? 'I am a peasent though...' I thought and I sqwint my eyes shut not liking the hug and alot of bad memories flashed in my head.

I was let go and I shivery sighed. Prince Wilbur walked out. King Philza took my notepad and placed it on the night stand. He asked "Lay down please you may need to sleep..." I laied down and he started humming a melody that my mom hummed to me when I was little.