Chapter 2: Prince!?!?!

TW// Self harm and cussing

-------------------------
|Tommy's POV|
-------------------------

I sat there in shoked... 'THE ROYAL FAMILY!?!?!?' I thought. The voices came back

YOU FAILED US

YOU ARE SO FUCKING USELESS

YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH

𝕮ꪊㄒ ꪗ𝕺尺𝘴𝖊ꪶᠻ

They were loud... too loud... then Prince Wilbur spoke "Hey you there?" I nodded and he sighed "Thank god your not fucking dead..." 'Why would they care? They're royal and I am a stupid thief... why do they care?' I thought.

The the pink haired man spoke with a scary monotone voice "I'm techno... Prince Techno... I'm so bad at this Phil can you go now!?!!!" The blond haired man giggled and spoke "I'm Phil or you know me as King Philza... this family is also known as the hybrid royal family is it fine if we reaveal the features?" I nodded and they took off a gem on... their face?

King Philza was a crow, Prince Wilbur was a siren, and Prince Technoblade a... Hoglin? I was a useless human in their castle and in a bed to their advantage to hit or kill me... but King Philza just smiled... like the one of my mom...

-------------------------------
|A few hours later|
-------------------------------

I sat there then I was picked up by Prince Wilbur... I found out that one of my legs were removed and one eye was took out. (A/N Tommy's 5'6 and Wilbur is 6'4) He spoke "It's fine everything is fine... shhhhh it's okay..." I felt calm? Is this his power? King Philza told me that they all had a power and he can fly and a power that I don't know...

He took me to a room then said "This is your room!" He smiled and put me on the king size bed. He covered me in the blankets and walked off and came back with food. It was eggs, chicken, and vegitables.

I took a bite of the eggs and it was... amazing! I ate everything and passed it to Prince Wilbur. He smiled and walked off. It my time to cut... myself...