6.7

Deckard takes them to a cemetery, where the Toretto family is having Han Lue's funeral

"This is disrespectful," Elliana says with a sigh before she notices Dominic Toretto, running to his car. "Let's go." They weave in and out of traffic before going into a underground parking area. Deckard quickly turns around to face the way he had came.
"Get in the back," Deckard tells Elliana before she does as told. Dom and Deckard rev their engines until their tires start to spin out. Dom takes off towards Deckard before they collide. Deckard pops his neck, taking a deep breath before getting out of his car. Dom crawls out of the passenger side of his car while he pulls out a sledgehammer.
"You never should have messed with a man's family," Deckard says as he glares at Dom.
"I told your brother the same thing," Dom says as he pops his shoulder.
"Well, you shouldn't have messed with his," Elliana says with a glare as she gets out of the car.
"Reinforced your chassis. It's like going into a ring with weighted gloves," Dom says as he looks at Deckard.
"Your mistake,"Deckard interrupts him with a shrug.
"We're not here to play games," Elliana says causing Dom to look at her. "See, you and me, we're from different worlds. Trust me, we've seen a lot meaner streets than the ones you're used to."
"Stick around," Dom tells them. "It's gonna get a lot meaner."
"You thought this was gonna be a street fight?" Deckard asks him as he pulls his gun on Dom. Gunfire starts raining towards Deckard before men drop down from ropes causing Deckard to grab Elliana and run.

COVERT OPERATIONS BASE - EL SEGUNDO, CA

"Belgian ale," Mr. Nobody says as he holds a glass of beer up before taking a drink of it. "Oh, man, those monks got it right. I mean, I don't know about the whole celibacy thing, but when it comes to beer... Would you like one?"
"I'm more of a Corona man myself," Dom tells him.
"Ah..." Mr. Nobody says before he grabs an ice bucket with Corona's in it. Dom looks at Mr. Nobody shocked and confused. "Your file's not only detailed, it's uh, extremely entertaining." Mr. Nobody holds a Corona out to Dom causing him to look at him skeptical before he takes the beer. "Look, Shaw's power is that he's a shadow. He's really good at getting in and out of places without being seen and leaving nothing but a body count in his wake. I mean, he's a legitimate English badass."
"What about the woman with him?" Dom asks since he was intrigued by her since she seems to believe in family.
"She's honestly a ghost. There's no picture of her on file. The only name we have is Elliana Prescott. Why she is with Shaw, I'm not sure," Mr. Nobody explains to him. "But to be honest with you, Dom, I don't give two shits about Deckard Shaw and Elliana Prescott. It's you I want. Because you and I can help each other get what we both need."
"I'm listening," Dom tells him before they walk into a room full of screens and computers.
"Just recently a private military company led by a wanted terrorist named Mose Jakande kidnapped a hacker known only by the name "Ramsey". Now, Lady Liberty's got her panties in a bunch over this, but rightfully so, because this Ramsey has created something interesting," Mr. Nobody explains as he shows Dom information on different screens. "Bring it up."
"Yes, sir," A soldier says before bringing something up across three screens.
"Say hello, to God's eye," Mr. Nobody says as he stands below the screens. "Now, this little bastard hacks into anything that's on the digital network. That means every cell phone, satellite, ATM machine, and computer. Simultaneously. If it's got a microphone or a lens, God's Eye can use it to find you."
"So you invited me here to show me a tracking device," Dom asks him.
"On steroids. Lots of them," Mr. Nobody adds as he walks in front of Dom. "Let me put it to you this way. It took us nearly a decade to find Osama bin Laden. With this, we'd have located him anywhere on the planet in a couple of hours. Now, that's a serious piece of machinery that could be catastrophic in the wrong hands. But for some very nauseating political reasons, any rescue plans involving any US government forces or entity has been strictly ruled out. And that's why I need you."
"But why do I need you?" Dom asks him. "I mean, I could go back outside, enjoy the rest of the Coronas, let Shaw and Prescott come to me."
"You could do that. How's that working out so far?" Mr. Nobody answers him. "You got one friend in the ground, another one in the hospital. And then, of course, there's that little issue of the bomb that destroyed your home. Shaw and Prescott live in a world that doesn't play by your rules. Like it or not, you live in that world now, too. You wanna know how to kill a shadow? You just shine a little light on it. If you get the God's Eye for me, I've already got authorization for you to use it until you get Shaw and Prescott. You go from the hunted to the hunter. And there's no place on Earth Shaw and Prescott can hide from you. More importantly, you and your family don't go to any more funerals. You get Ramsey, you get the God's Eye, you get Shaw and Prescott. Well, that's the wind-up and the pitch. Now that I've given you this incredibly sensitive and highly classified information, what do you think, Toretto?"
"I think you already know what I'm gonna do," Dom tells him.
"Good," Mr. Nobody states.
"But it'll be my way. And my crew," Dom explains.
"I assumed you might say that," Mr. Nobody says with a smirk. "Which is why I've taken the liberty of gathering your team." Mr. Nobody motions out the glass window behind Dom, for him to see two SUV's pull in before Brian, Tej, and Rome get out of them.
"This is crazy," Rome says as they look around. "What the hell is going on in here?"

 "What the hell is going on in here?"

ONE DAY LATER

CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS, AZERBAIJAN

"Sir, we have an unidentified vehicle approaching," Sheppard announces to Mr. Nobody.
"Well, well, Well," Mr. Nobody says as they watch the unidentified car.

"Take my hand!" Dom yells at Ramsey as he reaches through the sunroof. Ramsey tries to grab his hand but the unidentified car rams into Dom, who looks over to find that it is Deckard with Elliana. Deckard rams into Dom again.

"Welcome to the party, Mr. Shaw and Miss Prescott," Mr. Nobody says with a smirk as he watches what is happening.

Deckard rams into Dom once again. Dom revs his engine causing the front of the car to bounce which slings Ramsey up, allowing Dom to grab her and pull her into the car. Dom rams into Deckard, pushing them off of the road. One of the cars that is in front of the bus, follows after Dom and Deckard. The car rams into Dom before Dom rams the car back causing it to crash into a tree.
"What are we doing? This is crazy!" Elliana asks as she looks at Deckard, who shrugs. Deckard takes out the other car that followed them before he and Dom jump down a hill. "There's a cliff. Cliff! Cliff! There's a cliff!" Dom quickly turns avoiding the cliff causing Deckard to turn with him. "Holy shit!" Elliana looks over at Dom shocked as she tries to calm down. Deckard bumps into Dom, trying to knock him off of the cliff.
"Yeah!" Rome yells as he jumps over a small hill before bumping into the back of Deckard's car. "I'm back, bitches!" Deckard's car turns in front of Dom's before Dom speeds up pushing Deckard over the cliff.
"Oh, shit!" Elliana yells before they start flipping. Deckard climbs out of his wrecked car before pulling Elliana out. "Let's go." Deckard grabs his rifle before taking off running. Deckard and Elliana run through the woods while putting their rifles together. Dom gets trapped on a cliff as cars start to come from the other direction as well. Men with guns get out of the cars.
"I have to say, I am impressed," Jakande says after he gets out of his car. "I would very much like to know the name of the man who is causing me so much trouble. Give us the girl, and I'll let you live. Target the driver." Dom puts his car in gear before driving in a circle causing dust and gravel to be thrown in the air. Elliana sets her rifle on a rock before aiming at Dom. "Fire on my mark," Jakande orders his men.
"Interesting," Deckard says to Elliana as they watch.
"Three, Two!" Jakande counts. "One!" Dom takes off. "Fire!" Dom drives off of the cliff before the car tumbles down the mountain. Deckard and Elliana take their rifles apart before they get out of there.