8.7

Deckard and Dom end up on opposite sides of a traffic light

Deckard and Dom end up on opposite sides of a traffic light. Dom takes off before Deckard quickly follows him. Dom drives into an mostly empty parking garage before making his way to the top with Deckard right behind him.

Dom revs his engine as he waits on Deckard to get to the top of the garage. Deckard revs his engine as he reaches the top. Dom and Deckard rev their engines, taunting each other before Dom takes off towards Deckard, who takes off as well. Dom accelerates right before they are about to hit causing him to pop a wheelie. The cars collide with Dom's halfway on top of Deckard's. Elliana quickly gets out of Deckard's car as Dom grabs his shot gun before shooting through the car. Deckard grabs a gun before shooting back. Dom reverses off of Deckard's car. Deckard crawls out of his windshield before dropping his gun and grabbing a broken piece of the car frame. Dom reloads his gun before getting out of his car.
"You thought this was gonna be a street fight?" Dom asks Deckard before he fires his last shot into the air. Dom grabs two huge wrenches out of his car. "You're goddamn right it is." Deckard pulls another piece of the broken frame out of his car before they start fighting. The sound of metal hitting metal is what can be heard before Deckard hits Dom in the back of the leg, sending him to the ground. Dom quickly rolls out of the way as Deckard tries to hit him. Dom gets back up and they continue fighting before Deckard hits Dom in the shoulder, sending him to the ground again. Dom sits up before ducking out of the way causing Deckard to hit his car, where Dom's head had been.

Dom and Deckard parry back and forth until Deckard knocks Dom down again. Dom gets up swinging both wrenches at the same time. Deckard backs into a light pole. Deckard ducks as Dom swings at him causing him to duck as the wrenches break into the cement block. Dom punches Deckard in the face, sending him to the ground before Deckard rolls back up. Dom picks Deckard up by the throat before slamming him into a car. Elliana feels tears come to her eyes as she fears that Deckard will loose his life with this fight and she knows that Evan will need his Uncle if Owen doesn't get better.

Dom punches Deckard before Deckard dodges causing Dom to punch a car. Dom recovers before punching Deckard in the face. Dom grabs Deckard before throwing him into the windshield of a car. Deckard blocks Dom's punch before using his legs to slam Dom's head into the hood of the car. Deckard kicks Dom away from him before getting off of the car. They punch back and forth before Deckard punches Dom to the ground. Deckard kicks Dom causing him to roll. Deckard shoves Dom up against his car causing Dom to see the bag of grenades that Deckard had packed. Dom picks Deckard up before slamming him on top of the car then dragging him down to the ground. Dom picks Deckard up again and once again slams him into the car. Deckard tries to grab a piece of steel a he stands back up but Dom hits him in the back sending him to the ground. Deckard grabs the steel before hitting Dom in the head. Dom and Deckard both slowly get back up before Elliana runs between them.
"That's enough!" Elliana yells at them before looking at Deckard.
"What are you doing?" Deckard asks her as he glares at her.
"The right thing," Elliana answers causing Dom's face to soften from a glare. "You need to stop right now."
"Ellie, please leave before you get hurt," Deckard says as he watches Dom to make sure that he doesn't try anything.
"No," Elliana says firmly. "I already thought I lost your brother. If he doesn't get better, Evan is going to need his Uncle Deck."
"You're right," Deckard says defeated. "When you start losing people you change, especially when it's your brother." Even though Dom still kind of hates Deckard, he understands where he is coming from because he changed when he thought he lost Letty. "I'm sorry, Ellie."
The helicopter is behind Deckard and Elliana, before it fires a missile into the parking garage. Deckard and Elliana fall to the ground while Dom backs up as the cement cracks.
"Thing about street fights," Dom says as he sees the cement crack around Deckard and Elliana as they stand up. "The street always wins." Dom slams his foot down on the crack, as Deckard pushes Elliana to Dom, causing the cement under Deckard to fall taking him with it.

"No!" Elliana yells as Dom holds onto her.
"I'm sorry," Dom tells her as she cries. "If he survives then me and him are even. This will be over with."
Dom looks away from the hole to the helicopter. Jakande is about to fire a missile at Dom but Hobbs uses the machine gun to shoot the helicopter. A soldier starts trying to shoot at Hobbs but Hobbs takes him out. Jakande starts shooting at Hobbs. Letty is driving over when the car beside her blows up causing her to crash.
"Duck!" Letty yells as Jakande starts shooting at her and Ramsey. "I need some help over here! We're getting nailed! I need some backup!" Dom hears Letty's pleas for help on the walkie.
"Let's go," Dom says quickly as he and Elliana rush over to the cars. Dom grabs the grenades from Deckard's car before getting into his car with Elliana. Dom straps into his car as the pilot fires a missile at him. Hobbs takes out the tail rotor of the helicopter as Dom dodges another missile. Dom drives through the parking garage as it crashes around him. "Don't miss," Dom says as he drives up a piece of the rubble, hitting his NOS. Dom flies through the air as he grabs the bag of grenades. The helicopter tries to pull out of the way but Dom manages to scrape the bottom of the helicopter. Everyone looks in shock as Dom's car falls through the air before the front hits a piece of cement. Elliana hits her head, causing her to fall unconscious. Elliana is taken to the hospital to make sure she is okay.

A WEEK LATER

A WEEK LATER

CIA DETENTION BLACK SITE

Hobbs and a group of soldiers lead Deckard and Elliana into a prison. As they walk guns appear in the holes in the walls.
"You sure you brought enough backup with you, Hobbs?" Deckard asks as he looks around.
"Oh, they ain't mine," Hobbs tells him. "They're here to protect you from me killing your ass." A cell door opens before Deckard walks in, sitting on the bed.
"You do know none of this will keep me, right?" Deckard asks Hobbs with a sigh, causing Hobbs to chuckle.
"Well, once you dig through 38 feet of concrete and steel, my fist and a body bag will be waiting for you on the other side," Hobbs answers him with a smirk. "So I suggest you get to digging, boy." Hobbs walks Elliana over to her cell before she walks inside.
"I'm sorry," Elliana says as she looks at Hobbs. "I know that can make up for what happened but I am truly sorry."