9.8

JMAX FEDERAL PENITENTIARY

Hobbs is led through the prison to his cell as all of the inmates yell at him since he had put quite a few of them in there.
"Well, well, well..." Deckard Shaw says as Hobbs reaches his cell which is across from Deckard's. "Luke Hobbs behind bars. Ellie, would you look at that. The bent cop got his day." Hobbs is led into his cell as Elliana walks to the front of her cell which is between Deckard's cell and Hobbs' cell before the door locks behind Hobbs. "You know, that color looks good on you."
"Yeah, it'll look a whole hell of a lot better with your blood on it," Hobbs tells him, causing Elliana to sigh and roll her eyes since her fighting days were done.
"Yeah, good luck with that, Hercules," Deckard says with a slight smirk. "Lawman gone bad, huh? Such a cliche. Oh, well, welcome to the club."
"I wouldn't get that twisted, son," Hobbs says as he smirks at Deckard. "We ain't in no club, we got nothing in common. And unlike you, I ain't gonna be here long."
"What, you bring a shovel, did you?" Deckard asks Hobbs with his own smirk. "Because it's 38 feet of steel and concrete. Or so I've been told." Deckard chuckles before mimicking a digger. "Better get to digging. Wanker."

Hobbs is pounding the wall of his cell as he tries to think of a way out.
"Hey, could you not?" Elliana asks as she leans against the wall of her cell, so that she can see Hobbs. "Some of us would like to try to sleep." Hobbs starts hitting the wall harder, causing a louder noise. "Asshole." Elliana rolls her eyes as Deckard walks to the front of his cell.
"Is that it?" Deckard asks as he watches Hobbs, unimpressed. "Is that all those bloated-out muscles will give ya? All show and no go." Hobbs punches the wall really hard before walking over to his bench, ripping it out of the wall. Hobbs pulls it to where Deckard can see.
"Oh, I got plenty of go," Hobbs tells him as he starts doing arm curls.
"You must've misplaced that when I kicked your ass up and down that office of yours," Deckard taunts him.
"Yeah," Hobbs says as he sets the bench down. "Just like you Brits, rewriting history, huh?"
"All I know is, it wasn't me that was thrown out of a four story window," Deckard explains with a smirk.
"Jumped," Hobbs corrects him with a glare. "I jumped out of a four story window saving my partner's life." Hobbs turns his glare on Elliana, who looks down ashamed. "Cause where I'm from we don't settle fights by throwing bombs."
"Well, that's funny, because where I'm from, we don't need women to run to our rescue," Deckard says as he glares at Hobbs. "I mean, do you really believe you can stand in front of me and beat me in a straight up old fashioned fist fight?"
"Let me tell you something," Hobbs says as he stares Deckard down. "Me and you, one on one, no one else around." Hobbs leans against the window of his cell. "I will beat your ass like a Cherokee drum."
"Maybe one day we'll find out," Deckard says as he nods his head.
"Oh, you better hope that day never comes," Hobbs tells him as Hobbs' cell door opens, causing Hobbs to walk over to the door before looking out. Hobbs looks back at the camera in his room. "I said no, Mr. Nobody. I'm not leaving this cell. I'll get out my own way." An alarm starts blaring. "The right way." Guards start running up the stairs to his cells.
"Hey! Why's the door open? Get back in your cell!" A guard says as he holds a shock baton out at Hobbs.
"Relax. It's just a malfunction," Hobbs explains as he holds his hands up. "Just a malfunction." Deckard grabs the guard closest to his cell before using the shock baton to short out the sensor to his cell door. All of the cell doors open before all of the prisoners run out. Deckard kicks a guard away from his cell as Elliana runs past the remaining guards before Deckard runs after her. "Stop them! Don't let them get away!" Hobbs shocks two guards as Deckard jumps down to the lower level before turning to catch Elliana, who jumps as well. Deckard uses a prisoner to shield himself as a guard shoots rubber bullets at them. Once close enough Deckard grabs the gun before hitting two guards with it, taking them down. Deckard shoots a guard before throwing the gun at a second guard, causing him to fall. Hobbs takes out all of the guards around his cell before looking for Deckard, who jumps to an even lower level before turning to catch Elliana once again. Elliana takes out a guard as Hobbs jumps to a lower level where a prisoner tries to shank him. Hobbs twists the prisoner's hand before slamming the cell door on the prisoner's arm. Elliana takes out two more guards.
"Hobbs!" A prisoner yells as he makes his way over to Hobbs. "I've been waiting a long time for this." The prisoner goes to shank Hobbs, who grabs his arm before stabbing the prisoner in the chest.
"Keep waiting, bitch," Hobbs tells him before pushing the prisoner away, then taking out a guard. Another guard shoots Hobbs twice. "Rubber bullets. Big mistake." Hobbs throws the guard that he was taking out, which takes out another guard before he walks towards the guard that was shooting him. The guard shoots Hobbs again before Hobbs grabs the gun, shooting the guard in the foot. Hobbs grabs the guard before resting the gun on him, shooting at other guards. Hobbs slings the guard out of the way before using the gun to take out another guard. Another guard shoots him, causing Hobbs to yell before rushing over to the guard. Hobbs knocks the gun out of the way before throwing the guard at two other guards. Deckard jumps over a prisoner and a rail before slamming a guards head on the rail. Hobbs and Deckard see the doors start to lock before looking at each other with a glare. Deckard starts running through the prisoners and guards with Elliana following him while Hobbs follows from above. Hobbs slides down the fenced wall to the level that Deckard is on before taking out a prisoner. Deckard uses the fence to jump over several guards and prisoners while Elliana slides underneath them. Hobbs takes out two prisoners before head butting a guard that is wearing a helmet. Three guards stand between Hobbs and the door before Hobbs tackles all three of them into a wall. Deckard is taking out three guards while Elliana runs outside before Hobbs tackles Deckard outside as the door closes. They both quickly stand up ready to fight as they are surrounded by guards with actual guns. Hobbs and Deckard both turn to find Mr. Nobody among the guards.
"Well, that took longer than I expected," Mr. Nobody says as he looks at his watch while stepping towards Deckard and Hobbs before Elliana stands beside Deckard.