Chapter 11 - All That's Been Lost - Extra

Later, when he was sitting on his bed doing research on nearby universities on his laptop, Georgie came in. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it waiting for him to look up. When he did, the way she was grinning at him, let him know she was up to something.

"What?" he asked, and he couldn't help laughing a little.

"I don't know," she said slowly, and bent a little at the waist as she came off the door, taking a step towards him, still grinning.

"Maybe I just saw your mom," she said, slowly advancing another step, playfully stalking him.

"And she told me," she said, taking another step. He quickly closed his laptop and put it on the bedside table without taking his eyes off her.

"She is taking a nap," she finished, and before Robert could react, she leapt at him, throwing him backwards on the bed and tried to kiss him while he laughed.

He playfully tried to fight her off but she was having none of it. She grabbed onto his jumper and t-shirt, pulling them off him in one go, and then was at his jeans. She had them unfastened and started pulling them off along with his briefs while he pretended to try to get away from her, but only so she'd have an easier time wrestling them off him.

As soon as he was naked, she stood up and didn't waste any time pulling off her own clothes, grinning at him while she did. Then she crouched in front of him, looking like she was going to pounce on him again, both of them half laughing and panting a little from their wrestling match and desire. Suddenly she was on him, half lying on him and feeling her naked body on top of his made him want her so badly.

She was kissing him as if she couldn't get enough of him and he kissed her back hungrily, burying his fingers in her hair as it spilled over her shoulders, feeling silky on his skin, her soft lips on his. When she reached down and began stroking him, he groaned and she took the opportunity to slide her tongue in his mouth, finding his tongue with hers. It was almost too much, feeling her tongue rubbing his, her soft hand sliding up and down, grasping him. He couldn't help moving his hips under her, matching the rhythm of her stroking.

He wanted her so desperately and couldn't help the loud groans he was making, grateful Betsy was back at university and their bedroom was far enough from his parents' his mum wouldn't overhear them. He rubbed his hands all over her, feeling the soft skin on her back, sliding over the soft curves of her hips and then grasping her bum, squeezing her cheeks. He slid his hands closer together until his fingers could feel how ready she was for him. She whimpered in his mouth and began writhing on top of him when she felt his fingers sliding on her.

"Please - Georgie," he panted, still moving under her as she continued to stroke him. "I want - I need."

She looked at him, her eyes burning with desire, then got off him. She was back within seconds with a condom package. He was surprised when she didn't hand it to him but opened it herself, smiling slyly at him. He got up on his elbows, watching her carefully put it at the tip of him, pinching the top and rolling it down. It was the first time she'd ever put it on him, and he couldn't help thinking how incredibly sensual it was to watch her do it. She smiled at him with triumph when she finished.

Then she got that glint in her eye like she was stalking him again, and slowly climbed up on him so that she was straddling him. It only took a moment before she had him positioned and then he slid inside her while both of them moaned. She was so tight and hot, and then she began moving on him, making love to him.

She started slowly and he closed his eyes, grabbing onto the bedcovers, submitting to what she was doing to him, losing himself in the feelings. He panted and moaned as she moved faster, bringing him close and then slowed, pulling him back from the edge. What she was doing to him felt like sweet torture. She went faster again and then slowed when she felt him getting too close, making him last longer, making him lose his mind.

He put his hands on her waist, and slid them up to her breasts, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs, making them hard and she whimpered. His hands traveled over the soft skin of her stomach and hips, then he felt the muscles in her bum and legs working as she made love to him before he slipped a thumb between them so he could touch her while she moved on him.

She began moaning and he opened his eyes so he could watch her. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed and her mouth was open slightly as she panted and cried out, a look of ecstasy on her face, as she was getting closer to her own orgasm. He thrust up to meet her as she went faster, bringing both of them closer and closer. She nearly fell over, leaning on her arms, her hair spilling over her shoulders, creating a curtain around them. She rode out her climax, crying out while he held onto her hips, pushing into her and moaning as he came deep inside her.

When they were finished, she laid on him and he put his arms around her, hugging her tightly for a minute. Then he stroked her back while he waited for their breathing to calm, enjoying the feeling of being close to her in every way and filled with love for her.

After a few minutes, she lifted her head and looked at him with that familiar smile he'd seen so often after they'd made love. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," she said quietly.

"Well, feel free to do it again anytime," he said, smiling back at her.

She climbed off him and once he'd dealt with the condom, she snuggled next to him under their bed covers. Robert laid there, listening to Georgie's breathing change as she fell asleep, feeling her soft skin pressed against all of him, running his fingers through her silky hair, and concentrated on being in the moment with her.

He couldn't help thinking back to just a few weeks ago when he'd been so worried about being forced to leave without her, not knowing what would happen to her, or even if he'd ever see her again. Now she was with him, safe and loved in his arms just as he'd wished. They had they're whole lives ahead of them to be together. Just before he fell asleep, he thought, life couldn't get any better than this.

 Just before he fell asleep, he thought, life couldn't get any better than this