Chapter 1

~Gon's Pov~

Killua and I are finally meeting, I haven't seen him since we left each other. We are meeting in York new so i'm waiting for him right now, it started raining and I didn't bring an umbrella. I mutter to myself  "Killua, Killua, Killua he's always late" I then hear a voice ask me if I have seen a boy with green hair like mine and maybe short. I look up and my jaw drops it's killua. "Killua?" he looks at me shocked and then he says " Gon?? Is that you" I answer with a giant hug.

~Killua's Pov~

I'm going to be late! I start rushing  to where Gon and I are meeting. I see a person so I ask them if they have seen a description of Gon and turns out they were Gon. He gives me a giant hug and when he pulls away he gives me that smile, the smile that makes me feel safe. I start panicking because I realize out long I was out so I tell him " I have to go,I just checked the time its late, goodbye Gon I will come back and see you later." he then says " you can just stay with me." I decline and rush home.

~Gon's Pov~

That was weird that he had to go so soon. I call Leorio and ask him to come pick me up since I live with him and Kurapika. I start humming as i wait for Leorio. I then hear my name being yelled, that's weird. I hear it again until I realize its killua.

~Killua's Pov~

When I got home I was shaking because I expected my mom to be waiting for me. As I walk into the house my mother was waiting for me and she says  " Kil, you were with your friend weren't you, you know what I said about that." I start pleading her that it was just a hello but she didn't listen she comes at me with a knife and stabs on the stomach, side, legs, arms, and shoulder. She walks away from me when she's done. I need to get out of here so I escape when she goes upstairs, I hope Gon's still there. When I get there I yell his name, after a couple of times of yelling I feel very weak. I see Gon I just need to get to him and then I collapse and everything goes dark.

~Gon's Pov~

Right when I see Killua he collapses "Killua!!" I run over to him and pick him up, blood is pouring from him very fast. He wakes up and he says " Leorios car" when he said that a flash of hope filled me I yell Leorios name and he comes out with his med kit. When he come over he asks "What happend to killua?!" I tell him I don't know. He wraps up his wound and he lays him in the back and tells me to stay with him and lay his head down on my lap. I ask him what happened and he shuddered and started crying I need to find out what happened.