Chapter 4

(this chapter will be mostly killua's pov)

~Killua's Pov~

Gon and I both fell asleep while watching A Whisker Away. I woke up to a beam of light coming from the window, I loom around me but I don't know where Gon is. "Gon?" I hear rusting outside my door so I go see what it is. I walk to the door and when I open it I'm terrified, all I see is a note saying "Dear my kill, better watch over you little boyfriend more." and there I see Gon. He's passed out and he's bleeding and it looks like one of his ribs are broken. "Gon!!" I pick him up and set him on the bed. I wrap up his wounds and I wrap up his rib that's broken (sorry I don't know how that works) I lye down next to him and then I hear "k-killua" I get up quickly and go on the other side of the bed where he is. " is she here?!" I see Gon start trembling.

~Gon's pov~

I wake up hearing a noise and I get up out of bed and get kicked in the stomach and then I hear a snap I widen my eyes in pain. The person drags me outside and start cutting me, and then I see who it is Killua's mom. "If you kiss Killua then a bone besides your neck will break, this will last for 48 hours and then it will  go away." she then punches me and then it goes dark.

~Killua's Pov~

I see Gon start wincing in pain " Gon what happened?" "n-nothing im fine" I look at him up and down. He gets up and as soon as he stands he falls "Gon you aren't fine!" I pick him up and put him back on the bed. I kiss him and he starts screaming. I pull away and he's crying and then I see it his leg broke. "Gon h-how did that happen" "every time we kiss a bone breaks besides my neck and this will go on for 48 hours." I stand up and get pillows so he can elevate his leg. He falls asleep but after an hour he wakes up screaming. "what's wrong Gon?" "n-nothing" he turns away from me but I can hear him, he's crying.

Hi there so sorry for the short chapter but comment if you want something happy to happen or something see you in the next chapter.