Chapter 3

-Author here, the image has nothing to do with this chapter I just thought it was cute-

~Gon's Pov~

"Leorio stop doing that!" I pick Killua up and hug him, I take him to our room and lay him down. I go back out and yell at Leorio " Do you want him to be scared of you like he's scared of his mom because you keep sticking him with needles, we might as well leave and find our own SAFE house of our own!" That night I left him speechless, I go back to my room and killua is up crying very loudly. I run up to him and tell him it's gonna be ok, he then says " I want Leorio to stop making me go to sleep when I have a freak out, I just want to be comforted by y-you." I hug him and we both fall asleep hugging each other.

~Leorio's Pov~

I go into my room after Gon yelled at me, kurapika asked me why Gon just yelled at me and I tell him what happened. Kurapika then says something that shocked me " You are only doing that to quit his suffering and so he can stop panicking so don't feel bad." He was right.

~Killua's Pov~

I don't wanna be with Leorio right now, he's scary. He keeps making me go to sleep if I have a freak out its not my fault. When I fall asleep I have a nightmare where Leorio kept putting shots in me until i couldn't move a limb and I was paralyzed. I woke up and I woke up Gon " Gon can we live somewhere else i-i'm scared of Leorio. He then right away said " yeah sure thing I want you to be comfortable with who you are with."

~Gon's Pov~

I knew Killua was scared of Leorio now, we start packing our things. As we are leaving I scream " Goodbye!" both Kurapika and Leorio come out of their room and yell at us what is happening. I simply say " Killua is scared of Leorio and frankly so am I, so we are leaving I bought us our house already." They look shocked, Killua is shaking because he's scared and I don't blame him. We leave without telling them where we are moving, we run to my car and I drive us to our new house and we both turn off our location on our phones and my car. We get to the house which took 15 hours because Killua wanted to live in a different state because of his mom and Leorio. Killua is sleeping, I slowly wake him up and he rubs his eyes I kiss him and say we are home. We get out of the car and I lock it, I give him the keys to our new house and we walk in. Killua's face brightens up as he see's all of the pictures of us together ( Author here, in that 15 hours movers moved everything in.) it's morning now and Killua is not tired since he slept the whole time. I go to bed since i'm really tired.

~Killua's Pov~

Right when Gon falls asleep I get up and start making something special for breakfast, I start by making the waffles and then I put a strawberry cream and make it like a sandwich with berry's surrounding it, oh and did I mention that the waffles are heart shaped.

I put the plate with the Breakfast on a tray, I go to Gon and put the tray on our bedside table I slowly wake him up. " Killua? Whats wrong?" I say nothing. " I wanted to make you something, I give him the breakfast I made him and he looks at it in awe. I help him eat it since he wanted me to since it was to big for him to eat all by himself . We eat our breakfast and we go watch some t.v.

~Gon's Pov~

I go get Killua and I drinks and we sit in front of the t.v and start watching a movie called A Whisker Away, it's a really good movie. We sit and cuddle with each other and watch movies the rest of the day.

-Author here, I left it off on a good note its getting happier you are welcome Goodbye and thank you for reading

-Author here, I left it off on a good note its getting happier you are welcome Goodbye and thank you for reading.-