Part 2: Ive fallen

Y/N's point of view
The next morning I woke up to a little fur ball, it's huge eyes staring into my soul as I reached for my stick and hit him out the window (no innocent mort was injured) as I got ready for another day of being a slave for the king I felt almost... EXCITED?!. "Why would I feel this way for Julian who's always dragging me around and just being an idiot and a flirt-" I got caught off by Julian talking through his loud speaker "HELLO EVERYONE IT IS ME YOUR LOVELY KING JULIAN I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL TO.. BRING ME GIFTS AND FOOD" I rolled my eyes "OH THAT INCLUDES YOU AS WELL Y/N" "ugh" I groaned as I walked out to meet Julian with what I had for a gift and food. I then feel someone tug on me "hm?" I hummed as I turned to see what was tugging me "uhhhh" I looked to see something underneath a leaf I obviously new who it was by his tail sticking out "what now Julian?" I said sounding annoyed "my dear please come with me" he said smirking I blushed trying to resist his handsome smirk, but it almost was....impossible. I followed him up to where he lived I guess you could say and he sat down "please dear sir" I sat down looking at his breath taking appearance- NO NO NO HES AN UGLY TWIT- but then again he hasn't been to much of an annoyance. I scooted a bit closer as I asked without thinking "will you be free tonight" I said biting my lip like an f boy as he replied with biting his lip as well as we gazed into each other's eyes I suggested that was a yes.