Future

A/N Someone said they 'loved the story' so here😳
----------------------------------------------------

"KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled from the kitchen it had been six years since me and julian had met "yes mommy?" leslie said she was an adorable sweet helpful daughter, her twin brother on the other hand "what do you want sussy baka?!" he- wells he diffrent. I love both my kids dearly and ofc Julian were a happy family "time for breakfast I put it on the table" I said smiling awkwardly at the comment my son Julian Jr. made. "Sweetie~" Julian said coming through the doors, "yes ba-" I got cut off by Julian jr. "dad your like soooooo sus" I held in my anger from him cutting me off. "I- wel I got you a new crown you sexy animal" I blushes at the comment Julian told me "CAP!!!" Julian jr. said "SHHH I think it's sweet dad" said Leslie I smiled at her sweet kind comment- "Mom.....MoM.....MOm.....MOM!.....MoooooooooooMMMmmmMmMmM!!!!!" My eye twitched as I just wanted some peace and quite "yes Julian jr.?" "Do you know Candice?" "Who?-" CANDICE DICK FIT IN YO MOUF!!!" THAT WAS IT I WAS DONE I GRABBED MY BUTCHER KNIFE AND STABBED HIM TO DEATH AND COMMITTED ARSON ON THE WHOLE HOUSE!

Third person view
Legend has it you can still see the smoke from the fire and hear Julian jr. say "sUsSy BaKA" and y/n is still on the run