• 17 His Shirt

Chapter • 17

Happy Father's Day ❤

No matter who's with you or not, dad always stands back protecting you, loving you without even showing.

_________________________________________

Adriti's POV

"Why have you bought me here." I cried and asked Abir. Okay, you can say THE GUY I DIDN'T KNE THE NAME OF.
After he told me who he was, I felt into deep shock.

After recollecting all the facts that indicated he was the Mafia king I shook my thoughts and looked towards him and found him staring me already with a smirk on his face making me shiver.

He is the mafia king.

"Well, BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO SLAP ME." He spoke with a cold voice.

Wait... I didn't even slap him.
I tried to slap him because he pulled me.
There is literally no reason of taking revenge.

This is so LAME!

"It's not lame angel." He spoke and smirked evilly.
Did I speak that loud?

"Let me go!" I said and tried to get up from the bed but got pulled back by him.

"DON'T YOU DARE DISOBEY ME." He spoke angrily making me flinch once again.

"Why are y-you doing-g th-is" I said in between of my sobs which has just occurred while I was trying not to cry.

I am not a crybaby,
But the situation has made me.

"Well, you'll get to know very soon." He said and stood up.

"Wear this shirt and come downstairs in a while for dinner." He said and left not before slamming the door hard and making me flinch once again.

I picked up the shirt.
It was white and plain.
I guess it's his....

I stood up and felt the pain again, but this time it didn't affect me a lot! My life right now is not less than this pain.

It's already the night, meaning I've slept for the entire afternoon due to the panic attack.

I just feel like crying out loud, and run away back to my life.

With my friends, family, my home, my ambition.

Just one day changed everything.
Everything....

I didn't hold my tears this time, I cried out.
I sat in a corner of the room and cried wrapping my hands around my knees.

My hairs were open, when I touch them I feel the sensation when the man pulled me by them.

I feel so weak, so helpless, I never felt that before.

But at least, my parents are alive, they aren't dead because of me.

That's the only thing that's making me calm down.

After crying for about more than twenty minutes I picked up the shirt to wear it as I was only in my tank top and pyjama shorts before.

I wore this shirt which was kinda big for me obviously, it reached my mid thigh which makes me so insecure... Beneath the shirt I was wearing my shorts obviously.

 Beneath the shirt I was wearing my shorts obviously

[ ignore the bottoms she's wearing. ]

The room I was currently in looked extremely luxurious and why wouldn't it be so... It's the Mafia king's house.

The room's theme was black or you can say dark colours only.
Navy blue, black and some brown too.

How can someone live in a room like this?

My hairs were yet opened and I didn't bother to fix or touch them.
I could feel my entire body weak yet.
My bruised legs which were basically because of being dragged.
My forehead was dripping with blood which was probably because of being held my my hairs.

It was paining so much, but what can I do too.
As I said, my life's the most painful now.

With this thought I opened the door from which Abir went through, I guess that's where you have to go downstairs.

Plus, I am so hungry right now so I am rushing down for sure.
My mind couldn't help but wonder about my parents, what would be there condition.

I just hope they are alright.

To be continued...

_________________________________

Sorry for a boring chapter!
Interesting ones coming soon!!!

Vote and comment ✨

Best comment on the previous chapter

JagannathPrasad5

llllllajahshs

💘🧿❤

Stay safe and wear a mask 😷❤

Love,
M ✨