• 31 The Best Time

Chapter • 31

Abir's POV

WAIT...

DID SHE SHOUT AT ME?

DID I JUST LISTEN HER ORDERS?

YES.

WTF IS HAPPENING TO ME!!

"Why do I have to leave today when the doctor says tomorrow?" She asked breaking my thoughts and was about to get up but i  pushed back holding her.l waist.

This women doesn't even know how to take care of herself!

She is shot and here, she is about to get up.

But....

I gotcha say, her touch sends me chills.

Well, coming back to what she was asking, she can't stay in here for longer.

The Russians will try to take the revenge, I am sure about that and they might use Adriti for that as they have seen her with us.

I shouldn't have let her go!
But....

HER PUPPY FACE MADE ME DO SO!

I know, I should have been there....
Those fucking men who went along her didn't do anything!
They just silently watched her being shot!

AND FOR THAT THEY ARE GONNA PAY.
THEY ARE DEFINITELY GONNA PAY.

I don't trust anyone else for her security now, so I have to be with her.

"Because you are in danger now... They may try to kill or kidnap you as you have been seen with us, unfortunately." I sighed at the last words.
I could see her being tensed after hearing what I said.

"THEY MAY TRY TO KILL ME?!!!"

"THEY MAY KIDNAP ME?"

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS "THEY?!!?"

She mumbled, I am sure she doesn't know she spoke that and might be thinking she is talking to her mind.

Great.

This childish women.

"I'll be teaching you self defence from now." I said

"But I know, how to defend my self." She  said and crossed her  hands onto her chest and pouted. Whereas I  just chuckled at this.

Do not pout.

That turns me on.

Shit.

I am so hell attracted to her.

"Do you know how to shoot someone?" I asked breaking my dirty thoughts.

"Wait... Shoot?" She said and a frown appeared on her face.

"Hence, I am teaching you that." I said and left the room.

***********

After doing the rest of the formalities, which were basically fake, Adriti got discharged, but that doctor said to take extra care of her as the wound hasn't still been fixed.

I informed my men to get extra security,  as I didn't want to take anymore risks now.

Now, here I am.... Going to Adriti's room to get her into the car.

I entered and saw her observing the ceilings with full focus.
What is she doing?

I smiled at her innocent sight, although she is in the hospital right now, got into an accident, yet she looks so beautiful, she looks so effortlessly gorgeous.