Mission 2.5: True Reason

(Midday)

Y/n: so i'm gonna be in a dorm with three other people?

Ren: yeah pretty much.

Y/n: if i die, i swear that i'll hunt you down.

Minato: calm down Y/n.

Y/n: fine, I'll go.

He walks towards the dorm building. He arrives to the dorm and walks in. Impressed with the dorm.

Y/n: impressed hope i can play some video games

Kirito: Y/n is that you?

Y/n: Kirito? You're here?

Eugeo: so you're our new roommate?

Aether: this is gonna be weird.

Y/n: yes but i want to know can i see your weapons?

Kirito takes out Euclidator and Dark Repulser, Eugeo takes out Blue Rose Sword and Aether takes out his sword.

Y/n: not bad but these swords are gonna get dull at some point.

Kirito: i can take these to Lisbeth she knows how to repair swords!!

Y/n: yes for you and Aether but Eugeo's is different.

Eugeo: different from theirs?

Y/n: yes as this sword it must be repaired by using a ice crystal to make it stronger. You must also bond with the sword to awaken it's true form. Think the sword as your other self.

Eugeo: i see okay thanks!!

Y/n: yeah sure we should go to lunch now.

(Meanwhile/Afternoon)

Meanwhile at the Emiya residents, Shirou and his family were upset that Y/n changed from nice to being extremely aggressive towards them. Archer looks at the window while Rin who looks at him as he knows something. She then slams her hands on a table which gotten everyone's attention.

Rin: I'M SICK OF THIS!! ARCHER IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW THEN SPEAK UP AND TELL US!!

Archer:......

Shirou: i was confused that Y/n's demon attacked us but he didn't attack you. Why is that?

Archer:*sigh* guess you still haven't learned at all Shirou.

Shirou: WHAT WAS THAT!?

Archer: YOU WERE BLINDED BY BECOMING AN ALLY OF JUSTICE!! NOW LOOK HERE WE ARE!!

Shirou: !!!

He sigh and brought some food to the table. He sighs and speaks again.

Archer: you want to know why? Why i'm the better brother than you? Fine.