Mission 7: Forgive

(2 weeks later)

Saber:*yawns*

She got up and stretches her arms. She change into her normal clothing and sees Y/n sleeping peacefully. Saber smiles and rubs his head.

Saber:*mind* he looks so peace.

She got up and went to the cafeteria to eat and have Y/n sleep.

(Y/n's Dream)

Where am I?

He looks around and saw the Emiya resident. He growls and walks towards the resident. He sees them and a younger version of himself.

Y/n: Mmm?

Younger Y/n: come on big brother, I want to see those daggers!!

Past Archer: calm down, okay I'll summon them.

He summon his daggers and younger Y/n looks at the in awed.

Younger Y/n: they look so cool!!

Past Archer: yeah they do look cool.

Past Irisvirl: Y/n lunch is ready!!

The past Y/n goes back to the house as Y/n shakes his head.

Y/n: that voice...why is my heart burning up? Never mind, what the?

He sees a old red metal door appeared out of nowhere.

He opens the door and walks in. The door shut itself and vanishes. He jumped for a bit and sees the houses on fire while it was raining and snowing outside but nothing was stopping the fire from burning.

Y/n: Got to stop it!!

He tried using his new found water and ice abilities. None of them worked even combining them.

Y/n: why isn't it working!?

Saber, 2B, Jeanne, Jalter, Mashu, Sachi, Rias: Y/n!!

Y/n: girls!! I got you!!

Sachi: Y/n!! Get away from here! It's not safe!!

Y/n: No, I'm not going to leave you all in the fire!! I don't care about it!!

2B: Go now, don't worry about us!! Just go!!

Y/n rushes to a tree something wasn't right. He was scared like a child.

Y/n:*mind* why, am I acting like this!?

He went back and and ignored the flames. He hears more voices and sees his actual family, his former family, his ex girlfriend Rin and Archer but half of his formal family were not there.

Y/n: why are you all here!?

Rin: Y/n...We're sorry what we did!! I know you won't forgive us because we broken your trust but we'll be gone so you can be happy!!