Special Mission: Pleasure Them

(This is gonna be a lemon chapter)
Saber who was training her sword skills. She gotten Jean one of the headmaster to spar with. Both clashed their blades as they were impressed.

Jean: I'm impressed of your sword skills Saber!!

Saber: same with you Jean, good working on the sword swings from the Dandelion Knight!!

She went sideways and slams her sword on the ground causing a shockwave which made Jean fell over to the ground. She opened her eyes to see Saber has her sword to the headmaster's neck.

Jean: heh you won.

Saber smiles and puts away her sword. She grabs Jean's hand and pulls her up.

Saber: I would recommend relaxing for a while Jean, take a day off or two bond with your sister. Don't stress too much on your work.

Jean: oh...

She rubbed her arms in fear but Saber relaxes her.

Saber: Look I know you want to protect but it will damage your health if you work too much.

Jean: okay thanks.

They went their separate ways as Saber saw
Mashu, Jeanne Jalter, Sachi and Rias.

Saber: oh how's the classes?

Sachi: much better able to create a powerful spear.

Rias: half way completing my power of destruction just need my family's help to focus on more targets.

Jalter: nothing really special. Just slaying demons with Nero.

Jeanne: help Eugeo and Alice on their sword skills.

Mashu: just cooking and training myself to withstand damaging attacks.

Saber: since we're here how about we go to the school's hot springs?

They agreed and went towards the academy's hot springs. They've taken off their clothes, grabbed the towels and went towards the warm waters. They all released out a sigh of relief and relaxed.

Saber: ahhhhh~ much better....

Rias: this is paradise

Y/n: what the!? What are you girls doing here!?

Saber: AHHHHH!!! Y-Y/n!?

They was looking around to see Y/n naked of all of his glory from his tone abs and they all saw his cock. They all looked away in embarrassment.

Y/n:*blush*foolish!! What are you doing here!?

Sachi:*blush* we thought the hot spring were empty...

Nahobino:*blush*

Y/n sighs and sat down on the smooth stone above the water.

Y/n: I can't believe it-Jalter what are you doing!?

She reached Y/n's member with her lips and ran her tongue down to his base then slowly back up ending with a kiss to his head.

Jalter:*mind* so big and long. I want it so bad...

Y/n: Jalter!!

Y/n moaned loudly when she suddenly wrapped her lips around his head and took over half of his cock down in one shot. Jalter continued to take his member into her mouth forcing it down into her throat as she did.

Jalter: He is so big it's starting to hurt my throat for a but.

She stopped just shy of base unable to take any more into her throat. Y/n ran a hand into her hair entangling his fingers as he did. Jalter took it as a sign that she was doing a good job and continued to suck at his impressive member.