Chapter 3

Alex POV
After I left the hospital, I had my first morning back at home. I woke up very early and decided to change my bandages, I struggled to wrap it around my chest, I sighed almost giving up when my little sister ran in. Emily ran up to me and grabbed my hand "C'mon Alex! I'm hungry!". I laughed not moving an inch, I pulled my hand away and patted her head "Could you help big bro first?" She nodded "How?" I then passed her the bandages "I can't wrap it around my chest by myself". Emily nodded quickly and forced me to sit on the floor, she then instructed me to keep my arms in the air while she wrapped it around me. The job quickly got done and I got to feed her breakfast before she left for school but for me I had to go and do that guy's laundry...
I knocked on the older man's door and he answered it straight away. I walked in his house past him but he grabbed my shirt and pulled me back, our faces were very close. He grabbed my shirt and lifted it up and off me. I blushed, nervous at what he was going to do, I closed my eyes waiting for something...
"Who did this bandaging job?" I opened my eyes confused "M-My sister did", he laughed a little "Let me do it". He made me keep my arms up as he unwrapped and rewrapped my wound. I blushed a little "T-Thanks". He laughed "Why are you blushing? Don't get any funny ideas! I just helped you" he got up and walked to the laundry "The laundrys in here not out there!" I quickly gathered up my senses and ran to the room he yelled from. He showed me the washing machine and dryer and how to use them (I only don't know because I hand wash my clothes). He patted my head "Well, I gotta go to morning classes, I'm late as it is". I grabbed the laundry basket full of clothes and nodded, I smiled "I'll get it done fast!" He laughed as he grabbed his keys off the counter and walked out. I started putting in the clothes and turned it on, as I waited I walked back into the kitchen and picked up my shirt from the ground and put it on. I sighed, looking around for something to do until the washing machine beeped. I ran to it and pulled out the wet clothes, I sniffed them "Wow, these smell really good... Should I get a washing machine?" I looked at my watch "Shit! I'm late for class! I forgot today starts earlier than others". I shove the wet clothes in the dryer and turn it on "It'll be fine...". I grab the second set of keys and I lock the door as I ran out.
I made it to class late and sat down in my usual seat. I tried to pay attention but my friend kept stabbing me in the back with his pencil, I discreetly pushed away his hand. That class was long and boring. I also realised that I'm not so good at reporting what I did, I feel kinda stupid... Should I pass it over to that perverted guy? Yeah, why not...