Chapter 5

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!!! IF TOO YOUNG DON'T READ! (I don't wanna get in trouble).
Also sorry it's short, I don't have many ideas...

Daniel POV
I waited for the knock at the door, I answered immediately, Alex was dead on 5:00pm. He walked into the living room and sat on the couch, waiting for my order. I went into the other room and grabbed the dress and realistic wig laying on the bed, I came back out and shoved it into his arms "Put this on". He blushed "Right now?" I nodded impatiently "Go into the other room and put it on".
Alex POV
I clutched the strange clothing in my arms and went into the other room, I laid it on the bed to see what it really was... A dress and wig? I was confused but put it on anyways. Looking in the mirror while putting on my wig, I look like a real girl. I walked out nervously and blushed as Daniel stared at me "Wow, you really do look like a girl... Perfect!" He stood up and placed a hand on my shoulder "I need you to come to France with me..." I pushed his hand off "What?! I can't, no way!" He grabbed my shoulders with his strong hands "Please..." I pushed him off again, he grabbed me again and I lost my balance and fell on the ground with him falling ontop of me. My eyes stared into his and his into mine. I gulped and blushed 'He's so close...'. I nodded, he got off me then and I sat up properly "I'll do it but only if my sister can come as well". He looked at me confused "Your sister?" I nodded "She's still really young, she can't be left alone". He stood up and helped me up "What about parents?" I shrugged "They abandoned us". He nodded "Well, of course she can come. We leave tomorrow, I can call your school and stuff". "Thanks".

'We laid on the bed together, Daniel rubbed my thigh and lifted my dress up, I blushed. "Get on your hands and knees" he whispered sensually. I obeyed and waited, I could feel his wet finger slowly penetrating me, I let out an uncontrollable moan and he chuckled at it "Enjoying it?" I nodded and he pushed in another finger making me moan again...'
I woke up in a flash, I was covered in sweat. I looked around the room, it was still my room and my sister was still snoring... It was just a dream...